Thread: Anyone hear of "trustedmerchants.com" for merchant accounts?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Anyone hear of "trustedmerchants.com" for merchant accounts?

I got an email today claiming that we had been "already approved" for a merchant account "based on a review of our websites."

Except that none of the websites were mentioned, the email address used was not a Gaybucks email, and no details were supplied.

The person sending the mail was Dale at trustedmerchants.com I'm near certain it was an unsolicited spam, but I'm just curious if anyone has ever heard of or done business with this company.

I wouldn't rule out doing business with them entirely, but it doesn't seem like this sort of approach is the way that a legitimate company would be seeking new business in the B2B marketplace.

I wouldn't do business with people that spam me, especially if its a general email with no real details like you say. After all, these would be the people responsible for collecting your surfer's details and money and you have to trust that they will not use that info for their own purposes, and that they will eventually pay you out too.

Gay is the new Black
    To be honest, It's a good "idea" however you should ask them for a client list of known companies who use their service.

Edit: - I like this part too: Want to offer customer service but dont have the manpower or time? TrustedMerchants.com will take care of customer service for billing automatically, dealing with your customers 24hours a day.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Hey Chip if you want your own merchant account I would suggest NetBilling, they have been incredible for us.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Oh, I know Mitch is the best!

The issue we had last we checked is whomever they were using for processing was uncomfortable with some of the guys in Boyfunk (never mind the fact that the tour has now passed Visa compliance 3 times and both Epoch and Paycom compliance.)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Oh, I know Mitch is the best!

The issue we had last we checked is whomever they were using for processing was uncomfortable with some of the guys in Boyfunk (never mind the fact that the tour has now passed Visa compliance 3 times and both Epoch and Paycom compliance.)
    That sucks I would talk to Mitch again they have 2 US banks and a bunch of offshore ones.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    Hey Chip if you want your own merchant account I would suggest NetBilling, they have been incredible for us.

Mark
    Thanks Mark,

We have been processing for more and more programs, especially gay programs lately and merchant seem to like the money they are saving with us and the amnount of flexibility that we offer.

Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    That sucks I would talk to Mitch again they have 2 US banks and a bunch of offshore ones.

Mark
    We certainly do. Please contact me Chip and let us see if we can help you.

Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.