Thread: Do You Think Its Harder For Paysite Owners To Market...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Think Its Harder For Paysite Owners To Market...

Regular niche sites (twinks, ebony, uncut, etc) or micro niche sites such as armpit licking, guys in suits, face sitting, rimming, etc, etc?

Im actually pretty split on this, having marketed both types, each have their own unique pitfalls and benefits but overall id say that the micro niche sites tend to be much harder to market at the outset.

What are your folks thoughts and experiences with this?

Regards,

Lee

I'd rather be whole, than good
    The micro-niches are easier to market if you're able to tap into the correct traffic sources. The challenge is keeping your production overheads low enough to make the initiative worthwhile....micro being the operative word.

I Love Sun and Fun
    I hope this thread keeps going because I'm thinking about starting a foot-tickling-young-guys-smoking-and-rubbing-their-armpits site.

chodadog
    Quote Originally Posted by shackzinc View Post
    I hope this thread keeps going because I'm thinking about starting a foot-tickling-young-guys-smoking-and-rubbing-their-armpits site.
    Have you been reading my diary? I had that same idea last night. Fuck.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by shackzinc View Post
    HA beat ya to it....and mine are smoking menthols.

i always do better with micro niches

I Love Sun and Fun
    When a producer does have something that might sell well to a micro-niche sort of audience, is there any resource available that has a listing of various websites that cater to a particular niche? For example, we have a redhead that might entice red-head lovers to join. I had a difficult time finding a red-head lover's blog.

We also shot a solo of a guy who was wearing his flip-flips and only flip-flops throughout. I know to go to my friend Joey at flipfloperotic.blogspot.com - but i wish there were a compendium somewhere for other things?

Thanks.