Thread: Why Do Most Newbies Start With TGP Posting?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Do Most Newbies Start With TGP Posting?

Ive never really understood this myself, why do most of the newer webmasters start off with posting galleries to the TGPs?

You would think that logically, starting with the hardest traffic source to market to is the wrong place to start out.

Do you think that most newbie webmasters start with TGPs because it looks like it is the easiest way to get sales with the least amount of work? I mean, a single page with 20 thumbs on it cant be all that hard, can it?

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

a lot of them do, and while throwing thumbs on a page is easy, organizing them around text and banners that actaully lead to clicks and sales isn't easy. not to mention that posting on tgps and mgps costs the most in bandwidth and can actually cost you extra money.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I think because it was easier, in that their outlay was virtually nothing other than a domain. Many were also advised to start off that way, to learn how to manipulate html and play with images, learning some basic on design, though it never did seem like anyone learned.

No one bothered to tell them that adult isn't easy, no matter where you start off, and no one really told them they needed to invest either, other than in time.

In short, they bought into the hype and the concept that toss up some pictures, make millions philosophy that even today still exists.

:kickcan:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    hype probably or because it "looks easy"
    then they get 10,000 clicks and no sales and wonder why

travs
    to learn the value of hardwork. sooner or later they'll realize the value of smartwork.