Thread: Ad Placement On Your Sites - Do You Know Where?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Ad Placement On Your Sites - Do You Know Where?

I was just wondering if you folks took the time to evaluate where the best placements for your sponsors ads are on the sites you build overall and, on a page by page basis?

The last few weeks ive been running a few basic tests and it would appear that, in the past where the old top left, middle, bottom right, layout seemed to work best, at least in my short test, this layout seems to have lost some of its impact when it comes to drawing clicks.

Also, warning page clicks seem to be dropping at an alarming rate to based on the results im seeing this time around compared to those tests i did a year or so back.

How often do you folks test out your ad placements and ad types when it comes to the sites you build, and the types of ads you utilize on each page of any given site?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    as often as possible.

Actually I think I do it on an 'on going' basis, so that I constantly shake things up on my main sites. I have left it too long at times, and notice drops when I am not changing things around. Yes, I mean placement, but at times its not all that easy, however the more I use CSS the easier it gets.

It does depend too on what the page's primary purpose is, least for me, as to placement of ads, or links for that matter.

my pennies worth
    :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.