Thread: The World Will End in 5 Years

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

The World Will End in 5 Years

Again. This time it is the Mayan calendar that has the apocalypse coming --although there are some interesting coincidences between the date -- December 21, 2012 where the Mayan calendar ends, planet alignment and magnetic pole shifting.

I have decided that just to be safe, I will take off at least the 2nd half of 2012 and play around the world. If the world is going to end it is best to make the most of it!

Or just have an excuse to take a long sabbatical ;-)

http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

dammit, so much for the 99 year domain name registration!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    This could be misinterpreted

What constitutes the end of the world? End as in THE end? Lights go off or something else? Theories about the Mayan calendar seem to be many and there were some hits

Just like the Bible - The Apocalypse was invented by the Catholic church in the old days about the end of the world to scare people. But when you look up the word - apocalypsis which is Greek and still in use today - it literary means "lifting of the veil" or the unveiling. There's even a Greek song by Elli Kokkinou - Apokalipsi

So change maybe? End? Nah

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    dammit, so much for the 99 year domain name registration!
    what? you mean you didnt buy the apocalypse insurance option ?

i can sell you it now, $100 and i garentee that if there is a total apocalypse we wil pay you $1 million dollars
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    So what? The world was supposed to end a couple of times in the past two thousand years. I'll take any bet that we'll going to survive this upcoming end of the world as well. And if not... who cares?

Those are the name of fear: Death, Darkness, Sickness, Loneliness, War, Age, Nightmare. And a couple of hundred other names.
    Lend me your hand, I'll lead you to the never ending vastness of the universe, somewhere, farther away than your thoughts could reach.
    There, a star stops to shine, a galaxy doesn't exist anymore. Living beings cease to exist. The universe doesn't care, it doesn't even take notice.
    Lend me your hand. I'll show you that fear has one name only: Tininess!
    Try to understand, how immense tiny you are in a universe in which the end of a galaxy has no meaning at all.
    You are so awfully small. If you really would grasp it, you'd have to stop breathing.
    That's your fear: That you could grasp what you are, where you are and when you are.
    Lend me your hand! I'll lead you away, far, far away, until the breath of fear touches you!

From the presentiments of the keloskian computer Dobrak.

Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive View Post
    what? you mean you didnt buy the apocalypse insurance option ?

i can sell you it now, $100 and i garentee that if there is a total apocalypse we wil pay you $1 million dollars

We are offering it at $99.00 and pay 3.2 million per domain if there is a total apocalypse.

Send your money in now for each domain you own ... don't be left floating on the Ark in hyperspace with no domains.... order today!

Domain inventory sale.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    My company offers insurance for $95 per domain and will pay $5 million if there is a total apocalypse. :-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!