The past few days ive been investigating a bunch of micro niches and whilst ive been using Google/Yahoo as my base point to do this research, im actually finding the best tool in all this research is actually following some of the links on the sites im finding.

For example, i was looking at a sneaker fetish site earlier today, it had links to a more general fetish site which then listed about 25+ other fetishes all relating to feet/shoes/socks and i actually found 2 new niches that i could launch sites for based on content i already have.

Im also noticing a lot of sites that are catering to a micro niche crowd, again using a sneaker fetish site as the example, dont actually feature ANY nudity at all, in fact they are just full of pictures of different pairs of sneakers, guys feet in their sneakers, guys feet in their sneakers in socks, barefoot, sneakers laced up, unlaced, etc, ect.

I thought seriously hard this afternoon about taking my camera out and just taking some pics of all the shoes i have in the closet and making a site out that content, in fact i may still do that as im not 100% against the idea yet.

Basically, when it comes to researching the various niches, use the SE's as a starting point and follow the natural flow of the sites you find, you'll be amazed at how much you can learn in just an hour of surfing.

Regards,

Lee