Thread: Do You Feel Like Paysite Design Is Getting Simpler?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Feel Like Paysite Design Is Getting Simpler?

In terms of how 'unique' the headers/tours actually are on newer reality style sites?

For example, the new reality style tours from Topbucks, BrainCash, HunkMoney, Condom Cash, etc?

It would seem like in the past few years we've transitioned from more complex looking headers on reality style sites, to headers that look as if a random selection of pics were chosen and just thrown on to a page to make it look like a header, then some brightly/contrasting colored text was used for the sites logo etc.

Do you think this is indicative of there being less and less original design concepts out there or do you feel that this is what the surfer is actually looking for in terms of site tour layouts etc?

To have gone from something like this.... Where there does seem to be some kind of organization to the images being used....

http://webinc.com/portfolio/website-...y-black-cocks/

To designs more like this.... Where it just appears like the pics were extracted from the background and thrown on the header.

http://www.webinc.com/portfolio/webs...rved-grannies/

I dont know, im not sure if it is the true evolution of the reality style tour or if it is cost/time cutting?

What are your thoughts on this, do you think we're getting more 'basic' design wise to cut costs/time or do you think this is what the surfer actually wants to see?

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    With net speeds and screen resolutions now days. Show them the content

Content sells memberships not fancy graphics

adam_e
    I would have to agree with BBweb. I think surfers perfer content over flashy graphics and a completely random set of pics.

New version looks like a mish-mash of reality and cookie cutter ... don't think I like it much.

How long have you been gay?
    "show them content" is a good rule.

Xstr8guy
    Yep... skip the fancy header graphics. Go with a nice logo and get right to the content. Those cut-out graphic collages are so 2002.

want to see simple?

http://www.dirtyjason.com/
    (warning - straight site)

and the owner says it sells. i bet it does, too. and there is not a single graphic in that design.

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    want to see simple?

http://www.dirtyjason.com/
    (warning - straight site)

and the owner says it sells. i bet it does, too. and there is not a single graphic in that design.
    Very simple and though there are no "design" images - there are images that make up the design.

and I would assume the site does well based on the theme...

"I see these websites all over the place showing regular guys fucking all sorts of babes and I thought I'd like to give it a try. I decided I was going to secretly videotape my dates and put them on my own site."

However, I have to question the Fantasy niche as a whole in that surfers are learning more and more about 2257 and when you see the line "I decided I was going to secretly videotape" and then a 2257 link... well, you can see where I'm going.

i see where you're going, but i have thought about that for years. then i got a chance to read the naughty america forums. they're a popular program with a teacher site and a bunch of other "reality" style fantasies. the surfers don't actually believe the fantasies - they even know the other movies the stars have made. they tell each other where to see more of those stars and know all about them.

btw, jason of dirty jason is the most "regular guy" i've ever seen in a series of movies, which makes the fantasy a lot more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    However, I have to question the Fantasy niche as a whole in that surfers are learning more and more about 2257 and when you see the line "I decided I was going to secretly videotape" and then a 2257 link... well, you can see where I'm going.