Thread: How Concerned Are You With The State Of The Industry?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Concerned Are You With The State Of The Industry?

I just wondered, those of you who have been working in adult for longer than 12 months, of the changes you may have noticed, how concerned are you with the direction the industry seems to be taking overall these days?

Do you think we are going about things the wrong way or do you think how things have changed in the past few years is good for the industry as a whole?

Im curious to see some of your folks thoughts and mindsets about this topic in respect of where we're heading as an industry overall, not just on the gay side of things.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    As an Industry, I think we are in for a shit load of trouble.

From too many know it all punks who profess to just want to push the envelope, to those who think it'll be cool to shoot their own content so they can cop a feel, to the one's who look at nothing but the bottom line, the influx of these into the industry are leading us down a slippery slope that will be hard to fight against.

Given the state of recent court rulings, adult will eventually also make it to their eager narrow minded gazes, and it is because of people who are too dumb to or too pigheaded who will truly set the industry backwards. I am talking about the irresponsibel types, who spam people to get a few extra sales, to the ones who want to ignore the visa and mc no no lists, who think words mean nothing, so use them like it was ketchup on a plate of french fries.

There are some smart people in this industry, honest, reliable, hard working, and caring, but they are being overwhelmed by what I term the Kotex Kids (ones who always have a wad up their asses), who may have graduated, but still can't spell or write worth shit. Yet they are webmasters, pushing their ignorance as an excuse for their greed, their lust and their crap sites. :kickcan:

They are the one's who are cheering, because they can not get their cocaine in fruit flavours.

:kickcan:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online