To All Gay/BI Webmasters:

My name is Chris Maiser, and I am the President of Connections Media Group, which also owns and operates ManConnect.com, an all amateur interactive gay/BI personals web site.

In the four (4) years that we have been in business, and in the course of marketing our site and participating in various marketing campaigns, we have archived an active email list database containing over 210,000 email addresses of targeted gay/BI male customers that have demonstrated activity, interest and/or purchase patterns of gay products, services or memberships on the internet via the worldwide web.

My management team and I have recently decided to place this email list database into the open market place and offer its contents for the benefit of other on-line industry partners, such as yourself.

Until this point, the only entity that we have established a relationship with, as it relates to offering this email list database, is Gamma Entertainment, which we have enjoyed a successful and continuing relationship with for well over two (2) years.

Additionally, we are seeking to establish a similar relationship, much like we have with Gamma Entertainment, with ONLY one (1) or two (2) other respected on-line industry partners in order to ensure the effectiveness of our email list database and to protect the recipients contained within it from over marketing. Therefore, as you can see this targeted and virtually untapped demographic of potential gay/BI male on-line customers have only had limited exposure and/or contact from our company and through our relationship with Gamma Entertainment.

We are offering our email database list via TWO (2) purchase options, as follows:

OPTION #1 - COMPENSATION PER CONFIRMED EMAIL ADDRESS

We offer our email database list on a "per confirmed email" compensation plan, much like we currently have our relationship established with Gamma Entertainment, whereby we provide you with a text copy of our email database whereby you subsequently send a confirmation invitation email out to the recipients and for each recipient that CONFIRMS their email address, you compensate us $1.00 USD per each email address confirmed. This option is best suited for companies/websites that already offer some type of "per confirmed email" compensation plan, as some type of on-line stats report will have to be provided to us from your company/website in order to monitor the confirmation(s) status. However, ANY company/website can select the "per confirmed email" compensation plan as long as they ensure that they can provide our company with reliable on-line stats whereby we can monitor the confirmation(s) status of the email addresses that we provide to you.

ADDITIONAL ADVANTAVGE OF OPTION #1 - Selecting this purchase option also allows you to receive updates from our company of additional email addresses that we secure in the future without having to re-purchase our overall email database list. When updates of additional email addresses are secured, we simply provide the updated/additional email addresses ONLY to you in order that you can send each a confirmation email and simply compensate us $1.00 USD per each NEW email address confirmed. This allows you to continue to build your email marketing program by establishing an on-going relationship with our company.

OPTION #2 - ONE TIME PURCHASE OF ENTIRE EMAIL DATABASE LIST

If you prefer, and are interested in obtaining a copy of our email database, you can also simply purchase a copy of the list outright at a one-time purchase price of $800.00 USD. At this purchase price, we are pleased that we are able to offer the contents of this email list database to you at an average cost of $0.01 USD per email address, which is far below the standard market value for this type of marketing resource data and which offers you a secure and inexpensive method of increasing your site's exposure, traffic and conversion rate with an extremely high probability of successfully increasing your revenue income. This purchase option is very well suited for new companies/websites that are seeking an inexpensive method of increasing their site's traffic and income revenues represented by increased sales of their product, services or site's memberships or companies/sites that cannot provide a reliable on-line stats service required with our "per confirmed email" purchase option above (Option #1).

If you are interested in obtaining our email list database, please contact me by email at cmaiser@manconnect.com with any questions you may have and/or to discuss what type of purchase option/plan interests you and best fits your comapny's/website's needs.

I look forward to your return reply. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be happy to answer any questions you may have or assist you in any manner possible as it relates to our email database list offer.

Sincerely,

Chris Maiser
President
Connections Media Group
MANCONNECT.COM
"Where REAL Men Connect With Men Of The REAL World"
http://www.manconnect.com
PH: 812-477-9788 (United States)
EMAIL: cmaiser@manconnect.com