Thread: Month Of Winning Contest Starts Later Today

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Month Of Winning Contest Starts Later Today

The first of our month of winning contests start later today and the first prize up on offer is a $50 Amazon.com gift card courtesy of Adult Revenue Service.

Be sure to stop by the GWW Community every day this month for your chance to win one of the prizes from our pool worth over $5000!!

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    But what are the rules? I mean we gotta wait till you wake up tomorrow or you gonna be posting them just before the end of each day prior? :innocent:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    But what are the rules? I mean we gotta wait till you wake up tomorrow or you gonna be posting them just before the end of each day prior? :innocent:
    If you check the Archive - The contest(s) that ran last April were made at various times throughout the morning or the night before.

They didn't have a "set" time, they just were.

And the "Rules" were posted in EACH contest - Rules changed Per contest. But then I found a few of your posts from back then and I assume you remember that part.

All I ask is if you do any of those ... "what is this" ... type deals, is make the pics bigger than some of the 10x15 pixel ones you had going on last year! LOL

(hey ... I'm old and can't see things the size of a postage stamp) :worm:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    If you check the Archive - The contest(s) that ran last April were made at various times throughout the morning or the night before.

They didn't have a "set" time, they just were.

And the "Rules" were posted in EACH contest - Rules changed Per contest. But then I found a few of your posts from back then and I assume you remember that part.
    I know that, but that was then, doesn't mean it is that today... :morning: Not everyone works to Lee's schedule and some of us might like to participate, be nice if it was set to a standard time, so we could check and at the same time, could increase participation if it wasn't started willy nilly,
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    I know that, but that was then, doesn't mean it is that today... :morning: Not everyone works to Lee's schedule and some of us might like to participate, be nice if it was set to a standard time, so we could check and at the same time, could increase participation if it wasn't started willy nilly,
    Point taken, im going to make sure the contests are spread out throughout the day to ensure our international GWW Community members have a chance to win prizes along with our US based members

Regards,

Lee