Thread: Do you Prefer Business Or Fun Threads?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do you Prefer Business Or Fun Threads?

I was wondering what type of threads you folks preferred to post in on a board? Do you prefer posting in business orientated discussions or ones that have a less serious them to them like jokes threads, etc?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    There can't be both? :coffee:

I prefer, when speaking of GWW, for serious business discussions, which doesn't mean we can't have fun in them, just that the main slant, thrust, is business orientated. There are few enough business boards as there is, as most turn into back slapping monologues.

Humor is nice, but boring if that is all there is, a nice blend is a welcome break, unfortunately it gets out of hand too often, leading to shock of shocks, 'drama'.

I want to learn more, to understand more, I can always go to 'jokes are u' for a funny moment, gfy for a dose of homophobia, and so on.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

marcjacob
    Im not a joke man to be honest, but i like on and off topic. I post for two reasons. To learn and try to teach (in the highly unlikely event that i actually know something some else doesnt!) and also to break away from html and stuff.

Ive been accused of too much off topic discussion in the past. But the accuser clicked on that thread and replied prior to stating that.

We all need this to be about business primaraly, its what the board is there for, but off topic is a welcome break too imo.

Xstr8guy
    I really only read and participate in business threads. But I do enjoy political or current event type threads too. I almost never read joke and/or cute threads unless pets are involved.