Thread: B2B Or B2C? Which Is Better For Program Owners?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

B2B Or B2C? Which Is Better For Program Owners?

So i was wondering, when hiring new members of staff, something we're looking to do in the next few months after firing our last guy the same day we hired him, do you think it works better for program owners to hire someone to concentrate on attracting more affiliates/webmaster traffic or more surfer traffic to a program or its sites?

Im kind of drawn between the two right now, on one hand, it would be nice to have an extra pair of eyes out and about on the boards so we could attract some newer affiliates but on the other hand, im more inclined to want someone building sites and submitting for me than spending their time posting on the boards.

What are your folks thoughts on this, do you think programs benefit more from hiring someone to post on the boards all day generating affiliate/webmaster traffic or is there more benefit from hiring someone to build and submit free sites and TGP galleries all day?

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    I would have them building and submitting sites over chatting on forums. It's a process you can equate into $ over them chatting on forums.

Your program name is attached to the employee and on a forum, without knowing their long term habits, may find them hurting the name by posting personal views on hot topics.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    I would have them building and submitting sites over chatting on forums. It's a process you can equate into $ over them chatting on forums.

Your program name is attached to the employee and on a forum, without knowing their long term habits, may find them hurting the name by posting personal views on hot topics.
    I agree... easier to control, and gauge their efforts too.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online