Thread: Finally Got My Office Ceiling Fan Working Again

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Finally Got My Office Ceiling Fan Working Again

Its been 'broken' for about 6 months because i kept forgetting to fix it, today was so hot i actually got off my ass, went to lowes, bought a new fan and installed it LOL

I actually forgot what it feels like being blown (NO not like that) while working

Now i just have to find all my paperweights again because my office paperwork is being thrown everywhere

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    Fun Fact: Over time, a fan HEATS a room.

What makes you feel cool is the air moving around the room. However, the fan offers no cooling of any kind, on it's own. The motor produces Heat, not cooling.

Talk about the world best scam - Selling heaters to people in the form of a cooling system

Making Pain Pay!
    Lee,
    Can't you afford AC by now? We are flat ass broke, but I always make sure there is enough for the electric bill. My house is a cool 68 degrees today. :innocent:

And before anyone gripes about me fucking up the environment, I drive less than 100 miles a month, so that more than offsets my AC pollution. ;o)

- Michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Lee,
    Can't you afford AC by now? We are flat ass broke, but I always make sure there is enough for the electric bill. My house is a cool 68 degrees today. :innocent:

And before anyone gripes about me fucking up the environment, I drive less than 100 miles a month, so that more than offsets my AC pollution. ;o)

- Michael
    Ahhhh... I am really loving where I live now! No need for AC at all, a steaming 75 during the day, and a cold 55 at night!
    ICQ# 200-385-093

hotboycamz
    Congrats on the new fan!

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Ahhhh... I am really loving where I live now! No need for AC at all, a steaming 75 during the day, and a cold 55 at night!
    Yeah, but aren't you in Texas? If I lived in Texas the only thing I would want was either a moving van or a shotgun for my mouth.

:pirate: :develish:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Ahhh...the joys of solar power. With a five year payback, we can cool the whole house for about 6 bucks a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Manifest_M View Post
    Ahhh...the joys of solar power. With a five year payback, we can cool the whole house for about 6 bucks a month!
    You know, we thought about getting solar panels but FPL doesnt do the same power buyback schemes as most of the other power companies do plus, to get the panels we'd need to power the house would be an outlay of about $25,000 not including installation.

Everything is fine for installation to, we have an ideal house position to ensure we get enough sun for the panels all day long, as do mom and dad, and our uncle, we've all looked at solar panels extensively over the past, i guess, 2 or 3 years and it all comes down to the same thing, the $25k+ it would cost for us to get the panels, and the installation, which is way more than our electric bill for about 10-15years :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Lee,

- Michael
    Hehe even with the AC on we still need fans in the house, we have MASSIVE glass windows which is no good living in Florida, even with a setting of 70 degrees, the house is always around the 80 degree point and the AC system works perfectly as it gets serviced every year plus we've only had this new unit for about, 3 years now.

Regards,

Lee

Making Pain Pay!
    Look for the window coating Vanadium dioxide. It blocks out the HEAT from the sun, but not the light. It was discoverd a few years back, and it is my understanding that they now sell it to coat large windows in some areas where heat is a problem.

I might be wrong on the name, but a glass shop might be able to help you.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    At about 50K for the system here to power a 3500 sq ft house , the payback is just five years. Our electric bills here are horrific, easily 1k per month in the ten months we need the a/c on. And that is with a 16 seer Carrier unit.. must be all the heat these Macs are giving off ;-)

Yeah, but aren't you in Texas? If I lived in Texas the only thing I would want was either a moving van or a shotgun for my mouth.

:pirate: :develish:

Too funny !! and agreed!!
    Domain inventory sale.