Thread: CNN Just Said Gas In Iran Only Costs...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

CNN Just Said Gas In Iran Only Costs...

The equivalent of $0.38 per gallon!!

They are also protesting and setting fires to gas stations because the prices were just raised by the government an extra 25% LOL

WTF is that about?

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    but what is the daily pay equivalently?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Plus supposedly they put in rationing not long ago as well. And isn't Chavez only charging 12cents a gallon for his people?
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Making Pain Pay!
    I read in the NYtimes that if Gas Production in the USA was government run and not "For Profit" then gas in the US (even with our high per gallon gas taxes) would be under a $1.00 a gallon.

Remember, oil companies had RECORD profits this year, and ALWAYS have had record profits.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    I read in the NYtimes that if Gas Production in the USA was government run and not "For Profit" then gas in the US (even with our high per gallon gas taxes) would be under a $1.00 a gallon.

Remember, oil companies had RECORD profits this year, and ALWAYS have had record profits.
    Almost my whole family is in the oil industry, and you would be surprised how much they still bitch. When I told my aunt I was moving to CA, she was bitching because all of the 'liberals' wouldn't let the oil companies put offshore rigs off of the coast.

People in the oil industry are all selfish people who never get enough, they explain their profits off as though they made them because the gas prices just raise on their own.

Errr, well thinking back on that statement isn't that what every industry wants to do? Raise prices and raise profits and have everyone paying them.. maybe we should take a stand as the gay adult industry..LOL
    ICQ# 200-385-093

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    how many people drive there?

desslock
    That's just another example of how most countries with lots of oil resources and wealth completely squander it.

Many of those countries control the price of gas and keep it artificially low. I'm sure that's a significant drain on the oil that they could be selling at market price.

This means that the state is missing out on revenue that it could use to pull the country out of third world status. And the oil in Iran is all nationalized, so that means that the oil company is accountable to no one, and probably closed to outside scrutiny.

Everyone complains about the evil Exxon or Chevron, but at least those are public companies, their shares are traded. You can read their annual reports, read the salaries of the board of directors. And if someone in the company makes what you deem is an obscene amount of money, its there for public record.

Steve

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    Everyone complains about the evil Exxon or Chevron, but at least those are public companies, their shares are traded. You can read their annual reports, read the salaries of the board of directors. And if someone in the company makes what you deem is an obscene amount of money, its there for public record.
    You're right there. That's SOMETHING I guess.

How long have you been gay?

I was watching the Discovery channel the other day. They said that people make somewhat $12-16 US Dollars per month. I'm talking about low end workers, but still, think about it.