Thread: @VEROTEL: Median timeframe for answering emails regarding acct. suspension / payouts?

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

@VEROTEL: Median timeframe for answering emails regarding acct. suspension / payouts?

Hi Verotel Support,

I use this means of communication to hopefully get a hold of you.

TWO emails have been sent to you regarding the payouts of my account suspended half a year ago.

The first email I sent after this 6 months for waiting for the last credit card order to finally clear was on "6/20/2007 11:02:29 -0500". (with the times and dates you should be able to track down who I am - please do not post any personal data into this threat)

The SECOND email was sent by me to you on "6/27/2007 16:14:57 -0500".

That makes it 13 days of no support from your side - how come?

~ DEVELISH
    :-D

alwaysgayalways
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    (with the times and dates you should be able to track down who I am - please do not post any personal data into this threat)
    ~ DEVELISH
    I think you mean "Please do not post any of my personal data into this thread."

Unless it really is your intention for the post to be taken as a threat...in which case...never mind.

Although I do believe that it's been made clear on numerous occasions that the fine folks at Verotel aren't going to post/respond on this forum.

I don't know how much money you are allegedly being 'stiffed' for...but perhaps it's time to just let it go and move on with your affairs. Life is too short...

I mean...seriously...do you want to look back in a few years and remember summer '07 as the summer that you waged war with Verotel? Let it rest...and your money will probably show up. :sunny:

i know plenty of people who don't get responses after emailing verotel. if you want to talk to them, you pretty much have to talk to their live support.

alwaysgayalways - DEVELISH seemed very clear it's been six months since he's been paid. i wouldn't wait, either - but i would definitely try live support.

Ah, Live Support - will try that one

Thanks folks

DEV...

btw.. ~$1k

Baghdad Bob
    you should not have used verotel but epoch

Verotel eventually responded in a quite short-breathed mannor - well... enough to fit my needs.

@bob: guess who took me with open arms after telling rand@epoch what happened... flawless in all ways and always helpfull the guys at EPOCH are!

I'm very fond and happy to move my next site to them shortly

DEV.