Thread: How Do You...

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

How Do You...

Plan to set up your sites at the beginning?

Do you for example search out the keywords to include in your domain name, or just think of one, irrespective of its SE possibilities?

Do you sketch out your layout with SEO taken into account, or just plan on using a sliced up png pr psd and then bother about text after the site is more or less designed?

Do you even take into account feeder domains to use, that are SEO or just ignore that, because gee whiz they are just feeder sites?

Basically I suppose I am talking about hubs more than say a paysite, but then there is the front end of a paysite, and I wonder if you bother there at all, knowing that any SE traffic you get is all yours, not having to be split with an affiliate?

Besides, I'd like to win and hey, maybe this 'business thread' can be the key to that? :offtopic: okay so I am crazy, been a long hot day. :innocent:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Actually, im about to change how i set my site design up based on an article i read yesterday about 'grid layouts' in web design, it was actually really intuitive and made perfect sense.

Im gonna see if i can find the article again now as i forgot to bookmark it LOL

Regards,

Lee