Thread: Kind of a lazy day so I ....

Gay is the new Black

Kind of a lazy day so I ....

tossed this together for the hell of it.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Love the Oz picture. One small thing. The eye catching content is below the scroll! (remember you taught me that...LOL)

Gay is the new Black
    kind of a "you miss the bigger picture when you simply skim the through threads" situation... Eh?

Gay is the new Black
    Ooh... And,

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Manifest_M View Post
    Love the Oz picture.
    this is a small scale work in progress. note the "work in progress" part!

MyLifeUncut
    lookin' good...both of 'em.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Who'd want to go to OZ? That place always looks as scary as heck. And have any of you ever seen that black Oz in that movie "The Wiz"? I saw that once as an ADULT and it creeped me out!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Ooh... And,

this is a small scale work in progress. note the "work in progress" part!

Oh, I like your OZ pictures by the way. Your Tin Man looks friendly. He isn't even armed with that axe we often see him with.

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    Oh, I like your OZ pictures by the way. Your Tin Man looks friendly. He isn't even armed with that axe we often see him with.
    Well I have quite a few of the fist editions from the printed series.

Wizard of oz
    Ozma of Oz
    The land of OZ
    Tic-Tok of Oz
    The Patchwork girl of oz

If you ever read the books ... It would weird you out a little more.

you did those???

damn, dude - you should be doing a toon site! or making custom content for tom...

btw, i've read all the baum oz books, most of the ruth plumly thompson books, i have one of the john r. neil books and even rascal in oz. in fact, i just re-read the yellow knight of oz for the first time in years now gotta get a copy of the silver princess in oz, which was my favorite when i was 6 to 12 years old. i can't wait to visit with planetty and thun again

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    you did those???
    I did in fact do them. But the funny part of it... I think I have posted a few things on here and people still have no clue I draw. Albeit digital or freehand.

damn, dude
    Thank you!

you should be doing a toon site! or making custom content for tom...
    You think this style, quality would sell? I have yet to see the inside of a toon site but my assumptions to the quality has always been on the level of Olivia or HQ belle

btw, i've read all the baum oz books, most of the ruth plumly thompson books, i have one of the john r. neil books and even rascal in oz. in fact, i just re-read the yellow knight of oz for the first time in years now gotta get a copy of the silver princess in oz, which was my favorite when i was 6 to 12 years old. i can't wait to visit with planetty and thun again
    I havn't read all the Plumly books but did you mean Neil's Scalawagons of OZ?

most toon sites are a FAR cry from olivia - besides, all sorts of toons sell. and yours aren't complex, but they are well done. people will like 'em.

actually i meant speedy in oz, which introduces us to terrybubble, a dinosaur skeleton who comes to life in a geyser. his reasoning of this? "life is full of spring and springs are full of life"

but don't get me wrong - dorothy and the wizard in oz is creepy and wonderful and i love ozma of oz and meeting polychrome, the patchwork girl, betsy and scraps... actually i love 'em all from the wonderful wizard of oz to glinda of oz :heart:

MyLifeUncut
    most toon sites are a FAR cry from olivia - besides, all sorts of toons sell. and yours aren't complex, but they are well done. people will like 'em.
    I agree, I think people would really enjoy your toons.

OMG you must have a hidden camera in my office here! :-D

LOVE the toon you are very talented it's a wicked style :bunny:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com