Thread: If She Wins

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Big Grin If She Wins

Early I know, but hell, I am bored. So awhile back a lot here were avid fans of Hilary Clinton for President over Bush, so now that there have been a few debates, more candidates in the mix, are you still a fan of hers? :innocent:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Id like Biden to win personally, he actually seems to have had a lot of 'right' answers over the past few years, even when the Administration were saying he was 'wrong' at the time, then a few months later, doing exactly what he suggested.

For example, building that wall in Iraq and splitting the country in to 3.

Regards,

Lee

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    I was a Biden fan last year. However, I'm not liking him that much anymore. He speaks way to much like Kerry did - like a wimp. He'll back down when he comes under fire. Bascially a flip/flopper.

I absolutely adore Hillary more and more everytime I watch a debate. In my view she has the biggest balls then all of the other candidates put together. She was the only one that said, if someone attacks us, we'll retaliate. When talking about HIV/AIDS, I loved her response - If this was a disease effecting white women between 25-34, there would be major outcry. She doesn't have the gift of gab like her husband does, so she shoots straight from the hip. I love it.

The biggest downside is that while I believe she is very electable and will most likely win the general election if nominated, it will hurt the down ticket. Nontheless, aside from the Iraq war, the nomination of judges is my biggest concern. If we lose one more justice, it will be illegal to be gay again. This court has already showed absolutely no respect for stare decisis in that they're not only overturning decisions as recent as 2003, they're basically overturning such landmark decisions like Brown vs Board of Ed. Therefore, I'll take a democratic president if that means giving back the house/senate.

Xstr8guy
    Al Gore please.

helixcash_sean
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Al Gore please.
    Al Gore would be a fine choice... That is if he isn't ranting and raving about Manbearpigs...

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5mZJfY1GSm4ABzmjzbkF/SIG=130vqjvhv/EXP=1183764169/**http%3A//morethings.com/fan/south_park/photo_gallery/al-gore-is-manbearpig.jpg[/IMG]