Thread: Keith Oberman: You ceased to be the President of the United States

Gay is the new Black

Keith Oberman: You ceased to be the President of the United States

http://www.livevideo.com/video/MikeN...cial-comm.aspx

And there is NEW talk from people on the subject of the 25th Amendment

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    You gotta love Kieth.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Thought he was going to have a stroke, when I watched it... think he's a wee bit pissed at George :innocent:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    Thought he was going to have a stroke, when I watched it... think he's a wee bit pissed at George :innocent:
    Clearly! And, thus far, it's the best illustration I have seen for "Not my President"

GWW Community Member Ethan Masters's Avatar
    the democrats will watch this and be deeply moved and disturbed... the republicans will watch it and see the spoutings-off of a loose-lipped liberal. It's sad how divided this country is at times...

desslock
    Well I wouldn't think that, just that his sanctimonious speech is a wandering, unfocused diatribe in which he uses the Scooter Libbey as a straw man to pontificate his outrages of the day.

Bush can pardon anyone he wants, and a pardon BY ITS VERY DEFINITION means sticking your hand in the judicial process and taking it over.

You can't pardon a free man. Maybe he dislikes the power given to Presidents and Governors to free convicted criminals.... but doubtful.

So, Mr Oberman:
    And because you use this as an excuse for your diatribe, complete with a tome of crimes you've judged the President already guilty of, YOU are mocking the hard and diligent work prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald poured into an "Obstruction of Justice" crime, not to mention the mockery you make of the separation of powers written into the Constitution by our ever so wide Founding Fathers.

He took this time honored process, configured and twisted it into his own essay, and stabbed his viewers in the back with it.

It was at that exact point that you, Mr. Oberman, are ceased to be a news pundit. :hipster:

Steve

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    Well I wouldn't think that, just that his sanctimonious speech is a wandering, unfocused diatribe in which he uses the Scooter Libbey as a straw man to pontificate his outrages of the day.

Bush can pardon anyone he wants, and a pardon BY ITS VERY DEFINITION means sticking your hand in the judicial process and taking it over.

You can't pardon a free man. Maybe he dislikes the power given to Presidents and Governors to free convicted criminals.... but doubtful.

So, Mr Oberman:
    And because you use this as an excuse for your diatribe, complete with a tome of crimes you've judged the President already guilty of, YOU are mocking the hard and diligent work prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald poured into an "Obstruction of Justice" crime, not to mention the mockery you make of the separation of powers written into the Constitution by our ever so wide Founding Fathers.

He took this time honored process, configured and twisted it into his own essay, and stabbed his viewers in the back with it.

It was at that exact point that you, Mr. Oberman, are ceased to be a news pundit. :hipster:

Steve
    I think maybe that famous Texas heat might be getting to you a little.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    This made me LULZ

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    This made me LULZ

I like Keith Oberman... but what is LULZ? LOL
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    but what is LULZ? LOL
    lulz

Beginning as a plural variant of , Lulz was originally an exclamation but is now often used as a noun meaning interesting or funny internet content.
    Lol -> lul; s -> luls; z -> lulz.

Lulz is the one good reason to do anything, from trolling to rape. After every action taken, you must make the epilogic dubious disclaimer: "I did it for the lulz".

This has been pioneered by encyclopedia dramatica, famous for posting a fake craigslist add and then listing the personal info of those who responded.

"Why did he post a suicide note on livejournal before killing himself?" "I hear he did it for the lulz."
    :cheekymonkey:

I'd never heard of Keith Oberman until I saw this clip linked on Rosies blog, and now here.

I enjoyed the clip and agree with some of his views. Seems he's a counter to Bill O.

I'm not enjoying politics at all and neither Dem or Rep parties seem to have the average persons well being at heart.. it's all just one big pissing contest with them these days. One saying and doing what they please, and the other saying they can't do anything they want. :fucked:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Gay is the new Black
    It's the greatest face off.

Us Them
    Black White
    Male Female
    Gay Straight

But the people who get the most shit are those who live in the middle. "No balls to take a side"