Thread: Goodbye Gay Money Machine...

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Post Goodbye Gay Money Machine...

SAY GOODBYE TO GAYMONEYMACHINE AND HELLO TO C*********H !!

Things have been a little quite round here of late, as you may have noticed....

We have been busy little bees working on the best new program this town has seen for some time...............

http://www.c*********h.com

Gay Money Machine has joined forces with our parent program, Boy Bucks to give our affiliates simply the very best adult webmaster program around!

--> STILL with 100% exclusive and original content - quite simply the best converting and retaining content on the net!

--> TOYBOY (me !) is still who you deal with (you don't get rid of me that easily!)

--> EARN up to 75% on revshare sales. Tired of just 50/50? With C*********h we reward performance.

--> GET $45 per sign up with the new pay per join program.

--> YOU get full console credit for consoles to other C*********h sites.

--> JOIN once to promote ALL of our sites, without having to add each site to your account

--> PROMOTE more sites - over 20, and new niches including lesbian, tranny, military and movies, with more to come.

--> USE our new 120+ free hosted galleries and marketing tools to make even more money.

--> BE paid on both our revshare and pay-per-join programs with just 1 easy check or wire.

--> REALTIME click and sales statistics.

Remember people, the only thing we shave IS OUR BOYS !!!

Any questions?

Check out the FAQ's section on the site and make sure you take note of our Terms and Conditions of marketing affiliation.

We are committed to bringing you the very best adult webmaster program on the internet - come join the party today!

Questions? Concerns? Worries?

Contact ToyBoy (me !!) @c*********h.com or on ICQ #293070684 or gmmtoyboy (@hotmail.com or GMM Toy Boy) on AOL/MSN/Yahoo.

We look forward to making each other loads more cash!

Cheers

Toy Boy

:groovy:
    Last edited by CuriousToyBoy; 04-30-2004 at 01:54 AM.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh wow even more spam for this program.

Rather than move this thread im going to leave it in the general forum so that EVERYONE can see how much of a spammer you guys actually are.

Despite having over 10 warnings for abusing the community forums on GWW you still continue to habitually spam us.

This is now your last and final warning...

one more spam from ANYONE associated with your company and all usernames and ip addresses will be blocked from using our community forums.

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Methinks that me may have screwed up...

:crybaby:

Sorry Lee and others, no harm meant I assure you.

And leave it there for an example, cause I should have known better.

ToyBoy

:baby: