Thread: Paid Submissions - Are They Worth It?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Paid Submissions - Are They Worth It?

I wondered what you folks thought about TGPs and Link Lists that you have to pay for submissions on, do you think these types of traffic source actually warrant paying $30+ bucks a month to pay for the privillage of submitting to them?

I must admit, i havent used any traffic sources that required me to pay to submit and im cautious of doing so for the reason that, in my mind, having to pay to submit to a place, means the site owner isnt making any money on the traffic so needs to charge in order to remain profitable.

One would think, if the traffic quality these places had was so good, there would be no need for them to charge for submissions.

Your thoughts? Is it worth paying for the privillage of giving TGPs and Link Lists content?

Regards,

Lee

they're worth it if you choose tgps wisely. i have friends who pay $650 for a top spot at thehun and bring in more than that, every time. but i also know people who take galleries that don't convert at all from free tgp traffic and pay to list them and make zip. bad idea. it's best to make sure the gallery converts before paying to list.

would be wise to find out how much traffic the tgp has, how many hits on average it sends to galleries total per day and how many hits it sends to your niche. also i only buy from console-free tgps.