Thread: Showtime Launches 'Big Brother, After Dark'

Gay is the new Black

Showtime Launches 'Big Brother, After Dark'

Big Brother, After Dark launching on Showtime
    Come July 5, rabid fans of CBS's Big Brother will have a new way to spy on the show's sequestered houseguests: the eye will start airing live feeds from the house on one of its sister Showtime channels. Dubbed Big Brother, After Dark, the live action in the house will air every night from 12 p.m. to 3 a.m. on SHOTOO, a Showtime channel that airs mostly theatricals and adult flicks and is available in over 14 million homes. This is the first time the network has aired live feeds on TV, though they have been available via the internet since BB launched seven years ago. Also new for fans this summer: episodes will be available on CBS.com. The eighth season of Brother will air Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. And yes — host Julie Chen will be back.
    Anyone else watching this? It's on showtime 2 if you wanna take a peek

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    I watch it if the tv is on and nothing else is on.
    It's lost it's "charm" grin

Although this "after darK' thing on showtime might be interesting if they like show nudity etc!

Gay is the new Black
    I had to change it - I have never watched BB but for a few clips online.

WHAT A BORE FEST! I guess, at some point they will show nudity but as it sat, the most was a guy in black underwear talking for like 30 minutes with some chick in a kitchen about how to act around people so they think she is their friend.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Most "reality" TV is so BAD

marcjacob
    The UK Big Brother has done this for a few years now. They have it on a channel when nothing else is on or on the active red button thing most of the time.

I sometimes have it on in the background, Im a big fan of Big Brother.

Australian Big Brother used to play their "after dark" version on Thursday nights while the series was playing, it was hot! But we all know that aussie boys are hot

Camper than a row of tents
    I've never really gotten into the show. Last year I was clicking around and landed on a feed that showed a bunch of people showering in a bathroom with glass shower stalls and the camera doing closeups of dicks. Turned out to be the 24/7 internet feed for Belgium Big Brother.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Evil Chris
    It's bad enough when they edit and show the "best" parts for the live shows.

The feeds are a yawn.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think i only ever watched the 1st BB in the UK, after that i found it boring.

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    I find it a better show by setting tivo, then watching it in FF