Thread: One Thing I Do Find Interesting About The Business...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

One Thing I Do Find Interesting About The Business...

Is that typically, people (read as other webmasters) dont tend to care about anything until it starts to effect them.

Then, once they are on the receiving end of something negative, the shit hits the fan like it was 'news' it could even happen to them LOL

Just an interesting observation $0.02

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Don't think that is particular to this biz, I think in life general, people are too busy with their heads in the sand... or up their asses :innocent:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    Don't think that is particular to this biz, I think in life general
    People really ARE short on time. You know there aren't enough hours in the day anymore.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    People really ARE short on time. You know there aren't enough hours in the day anymore.
    I don't actually buy that. I think it comes down to setting priorities, and about being engaged in the world around us, whether its our business model, or our country. I just think people prefer to not know, because then they might actually have to do something.

:morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    I don't actually buy that. I think it comes down to setting priorities, and about being engaged in the world around us, whether its our business model, or our country. I just think people prefer to not know, because then they might actually have to do something.

:morning:
    I'm talking about the perception of people not caring until they're affected. Generally I think people DO care but they, quite naturally, will react more strongly when they're directly affected. The priorities ARE set. Not saying that's how things should be, but that's how things are.