Thread: Mercury Goes Direct Today!

Mercury Goes Direct Today!

If you've been plagued with all sorts of miscellaneous problems with web stuff, communication breakdowns, mechanical failures and so on, you can rejoice ... Mercury goes Direct today! The "direct station" (when the planet halts before moving forward again) is the most powerful and can be used for maximum benefit. So plan your day wisely!!

Now's the time to start new projects, launch new sites, sign contracts, get that new car or computer, and just generally move forward.

The next (and last) retro phase for 2007 won't occur again until Oct. 12 and mercury direct will happen on Nov 1.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We learned a long time ago not to start anything new during a retrograde. I used to think it was BS, but every single time we hired someone, signed a new contract, did a new deal, started a new initiative during a retrograde... it ended up not working out.

I'm not a big believer in astrology, but our own experience (and the fact that there are a significant number of companies that also won't do deals during retrogrades) has led us to take this precaution.

Believe me, we have a lot we've been waiting to do starting today