Thread: 2257: here we go again

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

2257: here we go again

Just received an email from FSC that the justice department will be releasing the policies for enforcing 4472/2257A tomorrow.

This is the one with LOTS of blatantly unconstitutional regulations (simulated sex is now regulated, nudity with erections but no touching is now regulated, lots of other fun stuff) plus the full secondary producer requirements that got shot down by Sundance.

Get ready for another bumpy ride, and if you want, start doing your homework now by rereading the regulations for 4472.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    What i do find interesting, is that this has been known for a while yet why is it only yesterday this information was mailed to FSC members?

It looks like they have timed the release of this data perfectly for another round of 'the industry is under attack please support us in defending it with your donations'.

Lets see how long it takes for the FSC to start posting on the boards that funds are low.

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Actually, a notification went out this week to the First Amendment Lawyers Association also -- the new proposals have been promised since January; we knew it was coming "sometime soon" but only found out the day before that they were actually being published.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    What i do find interesting, is that this has been known for a while yet why is it only yesterday this information was mailed to FSC members?

It looks like they have timed the release of this data perfectly for another round of 'the industry is under attack please support us in defending it with your donations'.

Lets see how long it takes for the FSC to start posting on the boards that funds are low.

Regards,

Lee
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Anyone looking for offshore hosting? I can make some sweet deals on our packages now, like upgrading to a dual core or more disk or ram, depending on the package