Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone buy the IPhone? Whatcha think?

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

Did anyone buy the IPhone? Whatcha think?

Did anyone buy the iPhone? Was curious what you thought about it, after having it a little while? :high:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I was going to but then gary injected some reality explaining how my regular cell phone, ipod video and wireless net connection does everything the iPhone does anyway and i dont use them much LOL

Regards,

Lee

Was just reading a review on that a few minutes ago ... from a technical standpoint they're saying it is the best ipod to date, but that it is heavy, so not ideal for joggers, and that it only has 8 gig of memory ... and not to opt for the one with 12 as the price doesn't justify it. There was also some minor comments about the pad functionality being awkward.

This site has a whole lot of iphone related topics -- from usage, to extending battery life, to hackers and more.

mark from itensecash loves his, and i believe rand from epoch got one.

as i understand it, the iphone doesn't offer a full on high speed internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Was just reading a review on that a few minutes ago ... from a technical standpoint they're saying it is the best ipod to date, but that it is heavy, so not ideal for joggers, and that it only has 8 gig of memory ... and not to opt for the one with 12 as the price doesn't justify it. There was also some minor comments about the pad functionality being awkward.

This site has a whole lot of iphone related topics -- from usage, to extending battery life, to hackers and more.
    It's not heavy at all, there IS no 12 gig version (just 4 and 8) and it IS the best phone I've ever had.

Love mine.. we all got them at Fratmen.. had them delievered to our desks last Monday.

It's not really great for joggers.. but that's what the iPod shuffle is for.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    It's not heavy at all, there IS no 12 gig version (just 4 and 8) and it IS the best phone I've ever had.

Love mine.. we all got them at Fratmen.. had them delievered to our desks last Monday.

It's not really great for joggers.. but that's what the iPod shuffle is for.

Ah ok, I couldn't find the article again, and was trying to go from memory about the gigs -- knew 8 was in there somewhere!

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar

..Boys......

And their toys....

What can you do?

:square:
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Ah ok, I couldn't find the article again, and was trying to go from memory about the gigs -- knew 8 was in there somewhere!
    it's really a lovely piece of machinery... I use it as my alarm clock, my phone, my iPod (unless I'm running)my personal organizer, my portable internet and my camera (the pics are surprisingly good for 2 Mega Pixels.)

That and the glass screen is in pristine condition even after being in my pocket for over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    That and the glass screen is in pristine condition even after being in my pocket for over a week.
    oh the comeback opportunities that line presents ... but I'll be good :cheekymonkey:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I luv my iPhone.

I really like the visual interface for the phone functions, from large keypad, to list of contacts, flipping thru contacts, and the SMS text messaging display with cartoon like thought balloons representing the texting conversation.

The weather feature, map with traffic congestion overlays, and clock.

E-mail is very clean.

It uses my wireless cable modem/router here at home, and when I'm out it looks for WiFi hotspots, or uses the EDGE network.

Activation took less than 5 minutes.

I will be looking into more uses for the iPhone, including monitoring Banking.

I didn't get it day one, I waited a week and a half.

Baghdad Bob
    i dont know any one that has buyed one yet

We all got them at Fratmen. We had them delievered to our desks on the Monday morning after they came out and we all spent the whole day playing with them.

I was at lunch today and out of the 6 people there, 5 of us had them.

it's going to be the next iPod.. everyone will have one.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    the "only 8 gig of memory" is what sticks in my mind.

If there is a God, s/he would have this phone. It's the most beautifully designed piece of hardware and software I've ever seen in my 30 years in the tech industry.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I am waiting on the iPhone to do 2 important things:

1) If I am at the studio within range of my wireless router, I want the phone to do VoIP rather than use the cell tower service (thus saving on my plan's minutes), and

2) Get a skinnier straight shot at my Bank balance.

Pocket devices need lite functions and features.