Thread: DAMN that felt good.

DAMN that felt good.

OK, so our former DVD manufacturer called me today about an "outstanding invoice."

"Long time no see," he said.. "it's been a while since we heard from you"

I'd had a bad day anyway.... so I let him have it.

"That's because you're a bunch of fucking morons, liars, incompetant idiots and illierate fuck-tards," I said. "If we were to still work with you, I'd quit. I'd rather spend twice as much on my DVDs than give you ass hats any business."

"I'm sorry to hear that.. what was the problem?"

"Well, let's start with your useless general manager who seems to take 5 hour lunches. I'd call about missing product at all times durring the day and be told he was gone for lunch. I'd get his voice mail.. leave him message after message on only occasionally get a call back, most of the time it was so he could lie to me about when I'd get my product.

"your graphics guy is so stupid it was like working with Miss Swan from MadTV. I had to spell my email address for him slowly for about 15 minutes and he STILL thought my email was gefum@fratman.com (it's Jasun@fratmEn.com). He's such a retard that it's an insult to retards. All the shit I had to go through with him and you guys STILL managed to fuck up the DVD faces of my product more than once."

"Then we can go to the duplication people who lost my product for 6 weeks, thus losing me a huge account. I'd call up just about every day and if I was lucky enough to get anyone on the phone you could tell they were more interested in watching the TV. "

"I got two shipments of product that looked like it was thrown on the floor, had a few people to the Twist on it and then put back in the cases."

"I got a run of DVDs that still had wet ink on them which fucked up the bottom of the DVD on top of it on the spindle."

"EVery time I'd call to ask how long my product was going to take, I'd get a different answer.... it's on the skid now, it's going done tomorrow, I think that's in mastering... often i'd get that run around for two weeks and then was told 'Oh.. we're still waiting for paperwork from you before we send that for duplication'. Often I had called you many times to make sure you had all the paperwork."

"Quite honestly, Id' sooner quit and go work as a bag boy for Pavilions than ever work with you assholes ever again."

DAMN that felt good.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I don't supposed you'd want to name names, just so others could avoid them

We had a somewhat similar story from the replicator we used to use... doesn't sound like the same people. These folks had a room full of (most likely illegal immigrant) Korean ladies who worked only at night, behind locked doors, not allowed to go outside, who manually assembled the DVDs, and at one point, about 2/3 of the DVDs coming out of their finishing department had DVDs loose in the case by the time they arrived, because the ladies "got tired of pushing them in all the way" (as we were told)

Or another time when we received an order of our title Tastes like Twinks that was properly screen printed and shrink wrapped... but about half the order, while properly labeled, actually contained "Sting: The Taste of Leather."

Or another time when we received 1000 copies of two different titles, with the clamshell inserted with the slipsheet from one title, but the DVD from the other title (and vice versa.)

Or another time where, after we notified them of a severe problem, they took over 4 weeks to do *anything* about fixing the problem, resulting in the cancellation of the order from our distributor and a net loss to us in excess of $27,000.

It was after those events that we decided we could probably do better elsewhere

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    so... did you pay the invoice? :x

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I don't supposed you'd want to name names, just so others could avoid them
    Oh, I'm probably open a whole can of worms.

Just PM me and I'll tell you who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos View Post
    so... did you pay the invoice? :x
    Actually... he said he was going to send us something about a couple unpaid invoices and I KNOW we paid for them.

I told him that I'd get right on it if he'd fax me.

I tossed his fax in the shredder.

He'll call in a couple weeks and I'm going to pretend to forget the conversation today and tell him that I never got the fax.

then I'm going to tell him I don't have his email and take five minutes getting it wrong.

then I'll tell him that I'll call him right back and forget about it.

Then I'll finally tell him that our company has wasted more than enough man hours on their incompetence and that since I know we've paid for every item, the idiots in the accounting department can maybe go back to high school, pop their heads out of their asses, and find proof that I've paid.

If they want to sue me, I'll bill them for all the man hours I had to waste cleaning up their messes.

With that I'll fax them a photograph of my asshole and call it a day.:flogging:

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    Actually... he said he was going to send us something about a couple unpaid invoices and I KNOW we paid for them.

I told him that I'd get right on it if he'd fax me.

I tossed his fax in the shredder.

He'll call in a couple weeks and I'm going to pretend to forget the conversation today and tell him that I never got the fax.

then I'm going to tell him I don't have his email and take five minutes getting it wrong.

then I'll tell him that I'll call him right back and forget about it.

Then I'll finally tell him that our company has wasted more than enough man hours on their incompetence and that since I know we've paid for every item, the idiots in the accounting department can maybe go back to high school, pop their heads out of their asses, and find proof that I've paid.

If they want to sue me, I'll bill them for all the man hours I had to waste cleaning up their messes.

With that I'll fax them a photograph of my asshole and call it a day.:flogging:
    LOL i think i just fell in love reading this thread!!

bookmarked for reading next time when i need to tell someone to go screw themselves

thats a hot pic of you, looks like you are pumped full of adrenalin and ready to take a massive cock in your mouth

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Jasun,

In that pic it looks like you have something growing on your face, you might wanna get that checked out

Regards,

Lee