Thread: Win a free Blog install from WEGCash!!

WegCash Robert

Win a free Blog install from WEGCash!!

Free Blog Installs!!

If you are a big blogger and are interested hit me up! Show me what you can do and I’ll see if we can hook ya up! We would love to get you set up!

How to win!

Contact me and tell me why you think you should get this great package and maybe show me your package!!

It’s that simple!

Hurry now while they last!!!

WEGCash would like to give 3 blog installs away!!

We only have 3 left so please contact Robert@wegcash.com or icq me at 248328178

Wordpress SEO Install
    One of the key factors in having a blog, is having a blog that search engines love to come visit. I am now WEGCash is giving away blog installs. We will also set you up with a complete seo package. This means you get a full Wordpress install that is completely tweaked out so the search engines eat your content and love it!
    Here is everything you will get once you win the install and they hook up the blog for you
    http://www.xxxis.net/content/view/36/87

-Wordpress install
    -Theme of your choice installed and optimized
    -Theme header customized to match your site
    -Permalinks configured correctly
    -Multiple plugins installed to improve blog rankings
    -Auto rss plugins installed (if you are going to use rss feeds)
    -Your link added to 2 of my better blogs...one way link for at least 3 months
    -plus a few more tweaks here and there that will get cha listed fast

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Sounds kool... maybe contacting you here shortly.
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

Nice one, Robert.

Question, what plugins are you installing?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Wow, Robert, that's amazing!!! I know someone who could really benefit from this!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

WegCash Robert

Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    Nice one, Robert.

Question, what plugins are you installing?
    It comes with Word Press install and SEO install. It will also be customized.

WegCash Robert

We have winners!

That was fast! Congrats to those who won!!

already? wow!!! who won?

Jace
    hey all, if anyone has any questions about the seo blog install please feel free to hit me up

I will quote myself from another board though for those wondering why and what a seo blog install is

I have worked solely with blogs for almost 2 years now and have read enormous amounts and experimented with everything until i found a formula that is perfect for helping any daily blogger on his quest to get more pages in the engines quickly without being penalized

Most of what I do is getting you ready, what you do with it from there is up to you. I can't control what my clients do, and as anyone knows, one of the key points to having a successful blog that is indexed is original content and frequent updates.

my main job is to take the ease of busy webmasters and install blogs for them that have all the necessary seo tweaks done to them. The tweaks and plugins that I work with/do are listed on just about any blog seo site, so if you would like to know then type in "blog seo" into google and start reading

my latest version of the install is a combination of a lot of plugins and also some code modifications to wordpress itself and how it displays pages, I actually had a programmer go in and tidy everything up and get things the way they need to be.

If anyone has any questions please let me know, I am here to help and advise....