Thread: The Monthly Spam Thread

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin The Monthly Spam Thread

Its that time again people

This is the thread to tell all of the GWW community members about the deals and services you are currently offering :groovy:

Whether you have a new affiliate program, deal on hosting or content, discounts on traffic brokering or anything else industry related mention it in this thread

I'll start us off...

We have some great advertising opportunities for companies looking to expand ther presence in the adult industry ranging from button and banner space to newsletter mail shots.

Our ride reach of adult industry resource sites offer companies and individuals an excellent way to maximize their profits.

For more information or to book your ad campaign email rainey@gamediacorp.com today

Your turn now

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Hello all,

First of all since I am so new here thanks for the opportunity to spread the word about [ Candid Hosting.com !

We always have unadvertised special and our real strength is custom configurations. Hit me up some time when you have a couple of minutes and let me offer you a competitve analysis of your current hosting. Even if your current host is treating you well consider giving us an opportunity to bid on your new business and let us demonstrate what has allowed us to become one of the premier hosts in the industry.

Thanks again for the chance to get the news out!:grin:
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

blueboy
    I'm new here too but my spam is in my sig! I build galleries that cater specifically to the gay webmaster. I recently finished the free hosted galleries for Mark over at Intense Cash

I have newbie specials and buld discount deals.

Check out my portfolio and see if I can help you

Thanks,

hey, MMemmer! how ya doing?

mark (MMemmer) is our rep at candidhosting, and he's been there for us at every turn. they don't make reps much nicer or more helpful than he has been.

How long have you been gay?
    Originally posted by basschick
    hey, MMemmer! how ya doing?

mark (MMemmer) is our rep at candidhosting, and he's been there for us at every turn. they don't make reps much nicer or more helpful than he has been.
    Thanks ever so much for the kind words! You have really been in my thoughts quite a bit since it has been a couple of weeks since we spoke last, I certainly hope that everything is coming up roses!

If you have a minute this week please give me a call, I miss hearing your voice, especially if it is just to say hi!:grin:

Thanks again,

Mark
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

TopBucks_Juan

TopBucks Rewards TGP/MGP Webmasters with $55 May Bonus Days

Hey all just wanted to drop this your way...

Throughout the month of May, webmasters can make the most of their TGP/MGP traffic and earn extra cash for all sales referred through TopBucks’ static hosted galleries.

Beginning May 1st, TopBucks will pay Webmasters a hefty $55 per signup on all sales generated from their high-quality, exclusive galleries. TopBucks offers over 1300 picture and video galleries, and adds over 100 new galleries each week, all with cutting edge content from an array of high-converting sites, giving webmasters a wide range of promotional tools to choose from.

“Our success this past year has been driven by offering webmasters some of the best and freshest content available in the industry”, said TopBucks Director of Marketing, Lee Bucyk. “The static galleries derived from our new reality sites offer webmasters a tremendous opportunity to draw and retain customers. The recurring business is a win-win”.

For more information on TopBucks’ May Bonus Days email support@topbucks.com or visit http://www.topbucks.com