Thread: Have You Ever Bought Content Sets For A Single Image?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Have You Ever Bought Content Sets For A Single Image?

So yesterday i went looking for some specific model poses at a range of providers and ended up spending about $500 on content sets so that i could use 1 or 2 images out of the entire set for tours.

I just wondered if anyone else has done this, bought a new set of content just so you can use a single image?

Regards,

Lee

Yup ... been there done that! If I have something in mind for how the design should look, I've been known to search for the "right" model images for weeks, and once I locate it (them), invariably I have to buy the whole set. Most of the pics I used to design my erotic by design site fall into that scenario.

i've bought content sets for a single image many times - after all, the perfect pic on your tour can make a huge difference in sales. but it never hurts to have the others for later

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Same here, in fact I'm looking into buying multiple (9 to 11) sets for just ONE (1) image of a standing tall guy (aged 18-30) with a hard one if I can find one... its for a design/layout of a site of mine

DEV....
    :-D

Definately!! I always see that one pic I know will be the tour pic and then the others just fall into the 'members content' catagory. I buy the set based on the tour pic or link list gallery pic.
    Domain inventory sale.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I've bought content for *1* model before.