Thread: Who Has The Weirdest Paysite Name?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Who Has The Weirdest Paysite Name?

This one was just sent to me on ICQ and it must be quite near the top of the list...

http://www.MelinnaDecidesToDie.com

Have you folks seen any other real paysites with strange names?

Regards,

Lee

My ideal date is just hanging out but I'd love to go to exotic locations for photoshoots. Anywhere hot really. If you are wondering, my scar is from having my appendix removed. I guess nothing really makes much sense to me. I like fantasy and things that don't make sense. I'm weird that way. My hero is Capitan Lechuga (if you don't know who that is, you figure out it asshole), I'm a widow, and I fantasize about being a nun.
    ... yep, that has me whipping out the credit card. Granted, she's a hot one, but yikes ... can't say much for the sales text.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    ... yep, that has me whipping out the credit card. Granted, she's a hot one, but yikes ... can't say much for the sales text.
    Yeah i thought that to but text wise, the site is geared towards goth/punk fetish surfers i think so that type of text would kind of appeal to them.

I thought about launching a scar site many years ago (when that Crash movie came out) but the content for it at the time was pretty much impossible to find, even going the exclusive route as so few producers have models with imperfections such as scars

Might take another look at that fetish and see what the current content market place is like in terms of buying pre-shot stuff or if any custom producers have models with scars.

Id imagine a highly niche specific site like that would sell like hotcakes.

Regards,

Lee

Think I was more turned off by being called an asshole because of not knowing who Captain whatever is ... and her a widow?? Seems just that one block of text is trying to target a whole lot of very micro niched interests ... she's a widow, likes the captain, has a scar, fantasizes on being a nun, suggests she available if you want to fly her off to some exotic location. Ok, maybe it'll work, but I still didn't like being called an asshole ... :morning: