Thread: This guy might have your content on his blog

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

This guy might have your content on his blog

Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

alwaysgayalways
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    I can't believe it is so difficult to get Blogger to pull a site like that down. There is absolutely NOTHING on that page that isn't pirated.

And the worst is that you can't just report the blog, you have to send them a full DMCA notice with links to each individual page, then you have to send rapidshare each link to have it removed, and both blogspot and rapidshare won't pull someone's account or block someone's IP address if they are frequent violators. It's like a bratty little kid who comes into your yard and stomps on your flowers and the parents won't do anything to reprimand them. Grrr.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I remember some loser who ran a legitimate blog (meaning pages and pages of someone talking about themslelves) coming here and defending these guys..

Told us that we should work with them...

Useless.

We all contact those people, offer them content and help and tell them how much money they can make. They dont' care and usually act like we're the big b ad wolf.

Makes you wanna reach for your revolver.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    [...], and both blogspot and rapidshare won't pull someone's account or block someone's IP address if they are frequent violators. It's like a bratty little kid who comes into your yard and stomps on your flowers and the parents won't do anything to reprimand them. Grrr.
    Can't you just ask them for IPs and try to track the author down? It's possiblehere in Germ-Any...

DEV....
    :-D

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Wow EVERYTHING is stolen.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    So everyone is just helpless to stop this?

alwaysgayalways
    If they were hosting music or MPAA movies...it'd be down in a heartbeat.

Has the 'adult' industry tried to form it's own legal lobby that can fight the good fight on behalf of all content producers?

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    Skip the DMCA notice to Blogger and instead try a TOU violations notice. Unless the blog has the proper 2257 labeling on the site they are in violation of Bloggers TOU regarding compliance with Federal laws, rules and regulations.

I'm sure Google wouldn't want content on their servers that violates Federal law, and could potentially feature underage performers.

http://www.blogger.com/terms.g

Might as well start using the new law to your advantage! <G>

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    alwaysgayalways,
    There recently was an adult industry trade group established with this in mind. Time will tell as far as how effective they may be but I think that on this front, any action is progress and a good thing and hopefully they'll do well.

http://xbiz.com/news/legal/81757

is the organization.

As far as that deusgruego fellow, I submitted complaints to rapidshare, sendspace and gigasize this morning about all of our videos he was distributing there. Those 3 hosting services responded quickly, took down the files, and now the blog operator has closed down the blog (deusgruego2, at least, which is the one all our files were on). The blog operator left this ironic message:

The majority of links had been denounced and extinguished of rapidshare and sendspace, I am closing blog. One more time we were victims of one becomes wormy cursed that it does not have what to make. Abraços. Renato.
    (loosely translated from Portuguese to English using Google Translate)

I always get a kick out of the sob stories and martyrdom status these guys use and try and assume when their blogs are shut down or their video links are removed. The fact that they are illegally pirating videos and then feel so wronged and hurt when they're called on it and someone interferes with their illegal activity really shows you what kind of people we're dealing with here and the attitude they have.

It won't be long before he starts up a new blog to replace the one shut down, and then we'll make it a point to make him a martyr then too.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

alwaysgayalways
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    alwaysgayalways,
    There recently was an adult industry trade group established with this in mind. Time will tell as far as how effective they may be but I think that on this front, any action is progress and a good thing and hopefully they'll do well.

http://xbiz.com/news/legal/81757

is the organization.

As far as that deusgruego fellow, I submitted complaints to rapidshare, sendspace and gigasize this morning about all of our videos he was distributing there. Those 3 hosting services responded quickly, took down the files, and now the blog operator has closed down the blog (deusgruego2, at least, which is the one all our files were on). The blog operator left this ironic message:

(loosely translated from Portuguese to English using Google Translate)

I always get a kick out of the sob stories and martyrdom status these guys use and try and assume when their blogs are shut down or their video links are removed. The fact that they are illegally pirating videos and then feel so wronged and hurt when they're called on it and someone interferes with their illegal activity really shows you what kind of people we're dealing with here and the attitude they have.

It won't be long before he starts up a new blog to replace the one shut down, and then we'll make it a point to make him a martyr then too.
    I don't understand how services like RapidShare, Sendspace, et al can't be held more accountable.

YouTube was forced to put measures in place to detect copyrighted material.

Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    Oh, I know. I remember the last guy like this we had to deal with. Texas something? He took down our videos and then talked about what jerks we were for making him do that without offering to work with him for a better solution. I wanted to say, "so what you're sayin' here is that you broke into a jewelry store and stole a bunch of jewelry, stood outside the jewelry store trying to sell the hot jewelry off a cart, and then got mad when you were told to give the jewelry back instead of being offered a job."
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com