Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my poor dog is sick.

my poor dog is sick.

Probably nothing to worry about.

He's got the runs and he's kinda lethargic.

But I hate it when a pet is sick.. they can't tell you what's wrong and you have to just guess.

I'll take him to the vet tomorrow morning, spend $95 and find out that he just needs some Pepto Bismol.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Gay is the new Black
    or that he was licking your soap

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I hate in when our pooch gets sick, but these days, the vet is a good idea....we are getting vet medical insurance... providing it isn't too expensive... :thumbsup:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    I hope he gets better Jasun. ((hugs))
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    or that he was licking your soap
    I see your licking the soap and raise you eating the soap on an almost daily basis.

Liquorice is really crazy and i shit you not, whenever we wake up she has always eaten her way through 1/2 a bar of soap if we forgot to put it on the window ledge above the bath, otherwise she'll hop right in and eat her way through it until she gets disturbed by something.

Hope your pooch gets better babe

Regards,

Lee

he was very sick last night. Had a fever, was very weak and slept in my arms all night.

but this morning, I woke up and he's full of energy.. bright eyed and playing with his brother.

I still think I might take him to the vet...
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    Probably nothing to worry about.

He's got the runs and he's kinda lethargic.

But I hate it when a pet is sick.. they can't tell you what's wrong and you have to just guess.

I'll take him to the vet tomorrow morning, spend $95 and find out that he just needs some Pepto Bismol.
    your in our neighborhood right? well, you should head over to the ONLY vet in town and the BEST vet in town - Beverly Hills Small Animal Hospital has open clinic every morning starting at 7AM and going to about noon

they are 353 N. Footlhill (behind the Hilton headquartes and next to the BH dept of Public Works)

Dr Winters always took excellent care of our little Xica and extraordinary care of all other little doggies and critters...

they've been around since 1929

310.276.7113 (you might even run into some "famous hollywood stars" while your waitin' in the waitin' room!

we've seen dozens... Dennis Quaid's doggie and Xica used ot play together and board at the same times....

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    your in our neighborhood right? well, you should head over to the ONLY vet in town and the BEST vet in town - Beverly Hills Small Animal Hospital has open clinic every morning starting at 7AM and going to about noon

they are 353 N. Footlhill (behind the Hilton headquartes and next to the BH dept of Public Works)

Dr Winters always took excellent care of our little Xica and extraordinary care of all other little doggies and critters...

they've been around since 1929

310.276.7113 (you might even run into some "famous hollywood stars" while your waitin' in the waitin' room!

we've seen dozens... Dennis Quaid's doggie and Xica used ot play together and board at the same times....
    And do we even want to know what one trip to that vet COSTS??? Yikes!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    And do we even want to know what one trip to that vet COSTS??? Yikes!
    Yeah - actually ITS FREE - one of the better perks about living in yes - say it "snobby Beverly Hills"

the vet doesn't charge for the visit unless your a way out of control total asshole and can't wait and have a Zsa Zsa style dog in your hands and are dripping jewelry and cell phones falling out - you know, the stereotypical BH bitch...

no, Dr. Winters never charged us for our visits - just for the meds...

maybe, if we'd "dressed" for the visit he'd have charged...

but like I said, that's not say that "Ms. Sissy Snitty Ass" who lives up the street at 7forty something Maple Drive - who doesn't know where her card is but knows that is on file somewhere... etc. - had a $230 something bill for "little poochy cake's" runny nose

GAWD - do we LOOK that POOR?

(heehe... it works!) don't it Uncle Jed....

Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    Yeah - actually ITS FREE - one of the better perks about living in yes - say it "snobby Beverly Hills"

the vet doesn't charge for the visit unless your a way out of control total asshole and can't wait and have a Zsa Zsa style dog in your hands and are dripping jewelry and cell phones falling out - you know, the stereotypical BH bitch...

no, Dr. Winters never charged us for our visits - just for the meds...

maybe, if we'd "dressed" for the visit he'd have charged...

but like I said, that's not say that "Ms. Sissy Snitty Ass" who lives up the street at 7forty something Maple Drive - who doesn't know where her card is but knows that is on file somewhere... etc. - had a $230 something bill for "little poochy cake's" runny nose

GAWD - do we LOOK that POOR?

(heehe... it works!) don't it Uncle Jed....
    Wow, shame on me for making an assumption about living in Beverly Hills. If Ann Landers was alive I would have gotten thirty lashes with a wet noodle. How wonderful that you have a vet that would do that for you. Very cool.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Hey Jasun,

Hows the dog today... Hope its all sorted and he's back to normal

BTW I took Lucky to Chateux Marmutt last week to be shaved, when I picked her up she was kinda lethargic, I didn't think anything of it until I got her home and she drank litterally gallons of water for 24hrs...

I now think they gave her meds to calm her down as she acted exactly the way she did after she got poisened!! (ate my entire Xanax prescription '30pills' after breaking into my overnight bag when she was mad at me)

I did not sign any consent for them to give her drugs and I will not be taking her back there again.

Again, hope your baby is ok...

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

jasun - how's your dog - halford, right? - doing today? any word from the vet?

tony - i'm making note of that. we haven't found a vet we liked yet, although we do know a great emergency pet clinic in the valley.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    Hey Jasun,

Hows the dog today... Hope its all sorted and he's back to normal

BTW I took Lucky to Chateux Marmutt last week to be shaved, when I picked her up she was kinda lethargic, I didn't think anything of it until I got her home and she drank litterally gallons of water for 24hrs...
    This reminds me... I used to work at the Chateau Marmont hotel and one time some lady called and started telling me how she was gonna send her "little girl" to stay with us and would we take good care of her and see that all her needs were met. Well, we had quite an eclectic client base so the idea of some wacky rich woman sending her daughter to our hotel for a few days didn't seem that odd so I assured her that we would take very good care of her "little girl". However, when she asked if we would bathe her and trim her body hair I drew the line. Turns out, a lot of people who called information for the Chateau Marmutt got ours by mistake.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Wow, shame on me for making an assumption about living in Beverly Hills. If Ann Landers was alive I would have gotten thirty lashes with a wet noodle. How wonderful that you have a vet that would do that for you. Very cool.
    didn't you still "owe" me on something you wrote once about our family friend and unfortunately deceased "Sharon Tate" ? or did you apologize for that...

yeah, I'm kind of tired of being called a "snob" for having to admit that we ARE successful enough to live and work in BH - I get tired of pulling out my license or having me repeat 901210 a thousand times while people look me up and down or ask me "what part of Beverly Hills do you live in" - as if there's a BAD part?

sheesh - and we're not the only leather men btw - there's the Fendi Family and the Ferragamo's, etc.... heehe

all kidding aside, we are label whores and often show off our "ROB" labels whenever we have a chance....! - no, I'm not paid for that (anymore) - but I don't get my face work here - but did get the doggie taken care of here.....

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Ann Landers is dead? WHat about her sister? what was her name? Dear Libby?