Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TLA fucks up BIG TIME

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar

TLA fucks up BIG TIME

We just signed a contract with TLA a couple of weeks ago - great! one of the first bareback companies to be represented - big problem though... they were only authorized to put up 7 titles - they have put up 15 titles - we did not send the additional titles to them - so, my question is this...

where did they get the titles from? and why did they put them up without our knowledge and consent?

Nobody is around to deal with this issue at TLA today - "they are all at a film festival" goodie!

not a great way to start off with us here at Zyloco today...

more to cum on this - specially interested in our first release that is not available anywhere but in our store... hmmm makes you wonder doesn't it...

good morning world - Anthony DeAngelo writing - Beverly Hills, CA 7:45AM pacific

(thank god they're in Philly - home to our legal family $$$)

Looking for content ;)
    ouch . now isnt that a bitch...

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    ouch . now isnt that a bitch...
    yeah - wonder who's been feeding them our stuff - makes you wonder....

this is not a good way for TLA to enter the streaming market - stolen content?

we'll know tomorrow when our reps return from the film festival - if I were at TLA right now, I'd be running some messages to the guys at the festival - but then that's me, and my old fashioned way of doing business.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im sure there is a simple explanation, i just sent Brian this thread link so he's gonna pop in shortly im sure

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Im sure there is a simple explanation, i just sent Brian this thread link so he's gonna pop in shortly im sure

Regards,

Lee
    goodie - we're waiting - and the lines to PHILLY are BURNING right now - $$$$$

BrianTLA

A good rule of thumb is to judge slowly...

Let me first say that I am truly impressed by your negativity, especially when having no real answers or details. My name is Brian and I am the Director of TLA On-Demand (the fella that signed your contract) so please, feel confident that you are speaking to someone who knows the details.

First of all, we're happy to have you on the program. However, with such negativity, in a public forum no less, I'll be the first to say that I will be equally happy to remove your content as well if you prefer.

In response to your comments...

If you refer to your rather clearly stated and distinct TLAondemand.com contract, there is no indication within those pages of distinct rights being offered to TLA for some titles and not for others. In the future, to avoid these kinds of "fuck ups" as you call them, I encourage you to take advantage of the printed word to clearly indicate your proposed and planned release schedule, we're always happy to oblige.

As for your representative being away...that's true! He's in Las Vegas attending the Home Media Expo. Feel free to contact me at your leisure so that I can rectify this first world problem immediately!

Sincerely,

Brian Sokel
    TLA On-Demand
    bsokel@tlavideo.com

Quote Originally Posted by BrianTLA View Post
    Let me first say that I am truly impressed by your negativity, especially when having no real answers or details. My name is Brian and I am the Director of TLA On-Demand (the fella that signed your contract) so please, feel confident that you are speaking to someone who knows the details.

First of all, we're happy to have you on the program. However, with such negativity, in a public forum no less, I'll be the first to say that I will be equally happy to remove your content as well if you prefer.

In response to your comments...

If you refer to your rather clearly stated and distinct TLAondemand.com contract, there is no indication within those pages of distinct rights being offered to TLA for some titles and not for others. In the future, to avoid these kinds of "fuck ups" as you call them, I encourage you to take advantage of the printed word to clearly indicate your proposed and planned release schedule, we're always happy to oblige.

As for your representative being away...that's true! He's in Las Vegas attending the Home Media Expo. Feel free to contact me at your leisure so that I can rectify this first world problem immediately!

Sincerely,

Brian Sokel
    TLA On-Demand
    bsokel@tlavideo.com
    for the record - you were only ISSUED 7 titles - we would like to know how you came upon the other titles? NOT FROM US -and will contact you off the board now for answers...

thanks and regards,

Anthony DeAngelo
    ZyloCo, Inc.
    Beverly Hills, CA

and yes, I tend to be negative when content is being streamed without our consent and approval - but that's me... and btw - your phone person told us that no one was available - go figure

still can't get through - Brian is not taking our calls this morning

go figure... I guess they're busy running around trying to figure out where they got that content from...

not happy here! $$$$$ ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    still can't get through - Brian is not taking our calls this morning

go figure...
    bsokel@tlavideo.com - Try using his email address.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    bsokel@tlavideo.com - Try using his email address.

Regards,

Lee
    oh, I see, he can't pick up the phone? Cam's dealing with it - I've got other things to do than to wait for people to pick up the phone...

Looking for content ;)
    mental note - dont do business with TLA..

thanks for the heads up ..

I'm not saying that (yet) - just want to know where they got our content from - the stuff they put up that WE DID NOT SEND THEM

we can't get an answer - they're not taking our calls...

Gay is the new Black

That was my take on the issue as well.

Well to be fair to TLA and to Tony, we dont actually know what 'happened' so far, it could have been something simple, id hold off a while before presuming guilt on either parties side $0.02

Remember, its innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent

Regards,

Lee

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    I'm not saying that (yet) - just want to know where they got our content from - the stuff they put up that WE DID NOT SEND THEM

we can't get an answer - they're not taking our calls...
    to be honest you didnt/dont have to...

i must admit i think the CEO handled this matter very very poorly and his post came across to me as if he thought you where an idiot for being mad about this... i might be reading too much in to his attitude from the post but the way this has been handled with them not answering (everyone being unavailable, give me a break!) and just magically sprouting material that they where never sent etc..

naa, think i will very much pass on that experience..