Thread: 8yr Old Refused Seat On Plane Because He Is A 'Terrorist'

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

8yr Old Refused Seat On Plane Because He Is A 'Terrorist'

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- An 8-year-old Kansas boy is causing a national security stir after his name popped up on a no fly list and airlines banned him from flying in fear he might be a terrorist.

Bryan Moore's mother said she couldn't believe what she was hearing when her son couldn't fly home from a trip to see his sister, because his name appeared on a terrorist no-fly list.

Bryan had never flown before, so when he got to the airport in Cortez, Colorado he was a little nervous but no one expected what happened next.

"They almost got me scheduled in and then the lady just bowed her head and said, 'We cant get you on this plane, you're a terrorist,'" Bryan said.

Bryan's name popped up on a national terrorist watch list, red flagging the soon-to-be third grader as a threat to homeland security.

"It meant I couldn't get home, so I had to go the next day and I just really wanted to get home," Bryan said.

According to the Transportation Security Administration, no children are on the terrorist watch list. The TSA said if a child's name matches up, it's up the airline to make the necessary changes and let them board the plane.

"He's not a security risk, he's not going to blow up that plane and ya know, all he wants to do is get home and see mom. To me there was no human factor in that consideration," Bryan's step-dad Harlen Fletcher said.

Paperwork eventually cleared to let Bryan on-board, but the plane already left, making him wait another day to come home.

"It's not really fair that I couldn't get home because another man in the world was a terrorist," Bryan said.

Great Lake Airlines, who blocked Bryan from flying, did not return our calls. Despite the trouble, Bryan said he can't wait to fly again.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/...Y&pageId=3.3.1

LOL just how fucked up is that, i mean really the airlines should be using a bit of common sense when it comes to stuff like this.

I read a new piece a couple of days ago about how the government is basically labelling anyone they want a terrorist these days in order to control certain things, pot smokers, gays, pro-lifers, etc, the amount of stuff being used in the name of terror is just crazy.

Just be carefull, next time you get a parking ticket you might find yoruself labelled a terrorist too!

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Yeah, I heard on the news how the terrorist alert level is on high and Bin Laden is out to get us again. I was concerned for a few seconds then I realized that they're just trying to cover something up. Michael Moore's new movie, the problems with the Democrats trying to finally end this war, the gov wants to harass more people by calling them "terrorists". It's really depressing.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    With such a not 'uncommon' name on this list, just imagine it was you.. not 8 years old, but maybe 28.. i bet you would be in for a lot of fun and not home at moms by the next day.. :p

... yet another "guilty until proven innocent" method of making one's life hell. Poor kid.