Thread: So Whats Currently Happening With H.R. 4472?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Whats Currently Happening With H.R. 4472?

I havent really seen any information on what is happening with this since the first day it was posted about, no word from the FSC, no word from anyone in fact.

Is this going to be fought in the courts or are we all pretty mcuh shit out of luck with it?

One thing i have noticed though, there doesnt seem to be much industry interest associated with H.R 4472 as there was with 2257 based on the traffic numbers im seeing $0.02

Is this one of those laws that isnt going to be fought because it uses a childs name on it?

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    Shit out of luck in my opinion! I'm not holding my breath waiting for the FSC to do something. All you can do it try to comply as best you can and hope you're not the test case!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanmen View Post
    Shit out of luck in my opinion! I'm not holding my breath waiting for the FSC to do something.
    But they are defenders of the adult industry they must be going to do something

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There is an open comment period now, either 30 or 60 days, and I know a bunch of people are submitting comments. Then, there will be some time period while they digest the comments and make changes, and then they will publish, and 30 days after that, the regulations go into effect.

I believe that FSC is going to be publishing a detailed list of the issues as they see them, and encourage people to submit comments, as well as having their own attorneys contact Justice.