Thread: Cum Eating...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Cum Eating...

Do you folks think that cum eating/drinking is on the same level as barebacking in terms of its stigma in the adult industry?

If someone refuses to promote bareback for example, should they also refuse to promote cum eating/drinking content too?

Your thoughts on this please?

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Imo, barebacking and cum eating aren't in the same league as long as it's not 'Damon blows...' extreme stuff. If it is more subtle than that, I don't think it raises as many eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Imo, barebacking and cum eating aren't in the same league as long as it's not 'Damon blows...' extreme stuff. If it is more subtle than that, I don't think it raises as many eyebrows.
    See i kind of agree with you on that but at the same time, i am also kind of of the mindset that it is in the same league because its still an 'unsafe' sex practice.

basically, ive just been given an opportunity to work with a shitload of exclusive cumeating content and with our no bareback policy im kinda in two minds about whether as a company i should work on this deal any further or not.

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black

whoops! I teh dumb

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    IMHO- It's a slippery slope that makes it easier and easier go down the path to full bareback.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    See i kind of agree with you on that but at the same time, i am also kind of of the mindset that it is in the same league because its still an 'unsafe' sex practice.

basically, ive just been given an opportunity to work with a shitload of exclusive cumeating content and with our no bareback policy im kinda in two minds about whether as a company i should work on this deal any further or not.

Regards,

Lee
    If it is 'cum eating' only content, then yes, I don't think you should touch it because of your 'safe sex' reputation. If it is normal sex scenes that just happen to end in someone taking some of the load in their mouth, I don't think you'll upset too many people. Where you will get into trouble is with making it the theme of your site.

I think you'd be better off just giving the content to me.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    Good point Xstr8guy! A mis-fire is one thing, but gargling with mouthful of cum is another! <G>

Dzinerbear
    Also, if the point of condomed movies is to promote safe sex and educate men (and a lot of you say it is when this debate is raised) then cum eating promotes the wrong idea to gay men. While taking a load in the mouth is less risky than bareback anal sex, it's only the case if your mouth is healthy, you have no cuts or tears in your esophagus, etc. If you start showing guys taking loads in the mouth, it gives the surfer the idea that it's safe.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Also, if the point of condomed movies is to promote safe sex and educate men (and a lot of you say it is when this debate is raised) then cum eating promotes the wrong idea to gay men. While taking a load in the mouth is less risky than bareback anal sex, it's only the case if your mouth is healthy, you have no cuts or tears in your esophagus, etc. If you start showing guys taking loads in the mouth, it gives the surfer the idea that it's safe.

Michael
    Michael,

That is exactly my line of thought on the topic, i think i have my answer, thanks folks

Regards,

Lee