Thread: Model Scouting at a Gym

Gay is the new Black

Model Scouting at a Gym

We are looking for a new Gym and from the tours thus far...

We like a few of them, BUT the idea of picking the one with hotter guys came into play.

Like... A few of them have the same stuff, same look but one has hotter guys, it seems.

So, How hard is it to Scout at a Gym? Am I looking for a busted nose by doing so?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Check out the changing room stalls, thats the best way to tell if its a cruisy gym or not

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Just join a gay gym... if that's an option for you. Every gayborhood has at least one gym.

If I got scouted at a gym I'd complain to the management.

I go there to work out, not to get checked out.

I think scouting at a gym is creepy. And I think management would agree.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    If I got scouted at a gym I'd complain to the management.

I go there to work out, not to get checked out.

I think scouting at a gym is creepy. And I think management would agree.
    A 'friend' of mine got kicked out of Gold's Gym for life for trying to recruit guys there. He was very aggressive though.

I would have to agree that recruiting in a gym is kind of creepy....although when I go to the gym I am always looking...just never found one that was hot enough to risk getting my ass kicked in public by some homophobic asshole. :specs:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    A 'friend' of mine got kicked out of Gold's Gym for life for trying to recruit guys there. He was very aggressive though.

I would have to agree that recruiting in a gym is kind of creepy....although when I go to the gym I am always looking...just never found one that was hot enough to risk getting my ass kicked in public by some homophobic asshole. :specs:
    WE DO NOT RECRUIT AT GOLDS! WWRONG!!!

As a member, we can not solicit - and would be kicked out on our asses (no matter who we might be) for annoying other members - its just not done!

and lurking on the street corner outside isn't helpful either... it kind of puts the entire relationship into the toilet from the beginning - only one step up from drug dealer as far as I am concerned....

gym and clubs are for training -

I would just love to see how some of the members at the Beverly Hills Tennis Club (very cute members too) would react - probably get hit over the head with a racket! - great legs and I'm a legs man - oh well....

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    maybe that was very sexy if the 60's 70's and 80's, but with all the web potential, why go looking for trouble ( including possible police involvement ) cruising gyms? As an ex sailor I can tell you, if the thrill of the chase is your thing , do what sailors do, park near a marine base , !

Log On, Get Off, Make $
    When I had my talent agency, I would regularly approach people at the gym who fit what I was looking for. I never had any bad experiences, however my main focus was to acquire talent for a mainstream t.v. production that was adult themed, not right out adult modeling. I did scout for a few paysites in the past, but that was more of just having referral cards on hand at a gay club.

I think if you present yourself to people in the right way and come across as a professional, you can at the very least get an answer of "no thanks". In a sense I was pushing the envelope, as I started my agency at a young age and that combined with my "gym scouting" could have landed me in some trouble!
    Nolan (a.k.a. Johnny GCruise)
    Gay Traffic Director
    http://www.loadedcash.com
    Nolan@loadedcash.com
    aim:JohnnyGCruise

i think recruiting people in the gym is rude. if they are made uncomfortable by being approached, it will mean they can no longer feel good about using the gym as they may run into the person again.