Thread: is it bestest to design a site myself or buy one from a designer

Baghdad Bob

is it bestest to design a site myself or buy one from a designer

i havent started looking at designers websites yet but would it be bestest if i did my site design or should i buy one from a design to start with

That rather depends on how good you are at building sites. Do you have the necessary software, and have you been building other types of sites on your own so far?

Baghdad Bob
    what do you mean i have dreamweaver to build free and tgp sites what else will i need

Quote Originally Posted by Baghdad Bob View Post
    what do you mean i have dreamweaver to build free and tgp sites what else will i need
    You'll need a program to handle your graphics needs, something like Fireworks or Photoshop. And if you haven't been working with any of these programs prior to now, then I'd gently suggest you invest in a designer. Also, bear in mind, purchasing a design doesn't include setting up your member area (you'll probably get a member area template), getting the galleries in place, and so on.

go with a pro for a paysite design, they will build them professionally which usually means your site will convert better.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I would say it depends on what you are going for style wise with your site, sometimes amateur looking tours on single site programs sell a lot better than pro style tours.

Likewise professional styled tours can also sell better depending on the niche, the content, etc.

Regards,

Lee