Thread: Best Way To Take High Quality Screengrabs Direct From A DVD?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Best Way To Take High Quality Screengrabs Direct From A DVD?

I was wondering if any of you folks knew how to take a screengrab of a pretty high quality direct from a DVD title itself?

Right now i normally rip the DVD then encode it and take the screengrabs from that but im wondering if there is a method of taking screengrabs in batches directly from the dvd before it gets encoded?

Anyone know of any software that will allow me to do this that does make the grabs look all grainy?

Regards,

Lee

you've never done the wildmonkeydance? wildwildwest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I was wondering if any of you folks knew how to take a screengrab of a pretty high quality direct from a DVD title itself?
    Right now i normally rip the DVD then encode it and take the screengrabs from that but im wondering if there is a method of taking screengrabs in batches directly from the dvd before it gets encoded?
    Anyone know of any software that will allow me to do this that does make the grabs look all grainy?
    Regards,
    Lee
    Lee-
    There is a program called imagegrab40en, by Paul Glagla. I have used it on DVDs before. You can find it here: http://paul.glagla.free.fr/imagegrab_en.htm

There are a lot of parameters you can set, from types of images (jpg, bmp, etc) quality/file size, etc.

W.W.West
    ultimate gay male erotica traffic
    wildmonkeydance

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks ill check it out :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee