I have over 11 years experience in adult and mainstream web design.
I started out in 1996 in adult and have done a mixture of adult and mainstream websites. One of my websites was nominated for best overall site or 1997 by AVN awards.
I have also worked for 2 major message boards as their advertising director, personal designer and so forth's.
I can do ANYTHING that needs done.
Everything from flash programming, print designs, toon designs, graphic design, video editing, you name it. I can do it. I can even do some php, asp, perl and whatever programming.
I worked for LotzaDollars for over a year and a half, until I was hired away by TushyCash to edit over 5,000 videos and make trailers for them.

I am well known by people of like RB of Max cash, Ron Levi, Mike Gatefold and many others. I have done way too many design projects to list them all.
I am an old timer..known as Rhino.
People may remember me off the days of YNOT when YNOT was king of the chat rooms.
Here is my portfolio. A little something I threw together.
I am just tired of doing freelance work and prefer to be hired into a company and be done with it. I'm normally hired as a designer for a program, so I didn't really bother building anything for freelance work.
But check out my portfolio is where all the goodies are at and you'll get an idea of my skills.

I'll do some freelance work until something comes up.
If you need something done. I'll work a deal for you.
If you have any questions. feel free to ICQ me at 373600126