Thread: Tla

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar

Tla

after being live for only 24 hours on TLA, I am very happy to boast that we have had over 600 minutes of viewing time...

not bad... not bad at all!

and, by the time we get back from our daily, hour long fast cardio walk around our ever so pleasant neighborhood.... we should have another 30 minutes of views...

another great feed to add to our line up !

T&C love TLA...

just back from our walk... and what did we find laying on the sidewalk in plain view at the corner of Carmelita and Crescent???

a fucking used condom for christ's sake! euch! beverly hills mind you... usually, all we see if we see any trash at all is a tossed CASA VOGUE or something like a discarded Georg Jensen catalogue (summer catalog is sensational btw) - but never, never a used condom

god, what is the world cumming to...

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Damn. Not only does our education system need sex ed on how to use condoms, but it needs a class on what to do with them after they are used.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

yeah, can you imagine man? euch! to our horror... ! and not even a designer condo - err, I mean designer condom - always get the two confused ...

numbers still climbing - thanks TLA...

really - coming from my heart now - a company that only a few years ago, refused our bareback dvd's has now come full circle to stream our videos - only goes to show how much WE have done in the community to shed some light on how we shoot bareback content and how responsible WE are - that is to say us "Tony&Cam" -

I must admit that I still hear horror stories from our models on the hiring practices at other bareback studios who don't even bother to sero-sort - that's outrageous to us and unconscionable and abhorrent! we like our models and we want them to stick around and be healthy! - just like us!

can I hijack my own thread? better not, bareback is always so controversial and I don't have the time right now... releasing our new video that's all about ME!

god, I'm so fucking egotistical that I don't know how Cam puts up with me... poor Cam...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    TLA definately has a solid brand name recognition thats for sure

Regards,

Lee

Its 3:45 AM in CA right now and I woke up because I had a dream that you were in LEE!

Cam and I were at your place (wherever that is) and you had this big - giant actually, rolling piece of paper that looked like a giant musical score - every bar on the score was an "active" thread on your board and you (us) were able to see all of the threads as they actively moved along...

Cam and I were able to scrawl our names across the entire roll as we interrupted the entire board...

dreams are weird...

we are happy that TLA is now accepting bareback material - only goes to show how much profit can be made in the niche....

CamCruise
    I went into the wrong side of the adult content on TLA. The straight side.
    So I looked to see how many dvd's the "other Cameron Cruise" had on there. She only had like 4.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    we are happy that TLA is now accepting bareback material - only goes to show how much profit can be made in the niche....
    Funny, just a few posts ago you said:

"a company that only a few years ago, refused our bareback dvd's has now come full circle to stream our videos - only goes to show how much WE have done in the community to shed some light on how we shoot bareback content and how responsible WE are - that is to say us "Tony&Cam"

So, not trying to be an ass here, but which one is it?

Is TLA just trying to make a profit or do they really think that your bareback videos are responsible?

I mean, do you really think they respect your company in particular? Do they carry other Bareback titles? Or is it just the $$$.

I don't know the answer, nor do I presume to pretend that I do...I am just curious your actual take on it.

CamCruise
    Well I think that both statements could be true.

I think that we have shed some light on how we shoot bareback content and how responsible we are, though these boards and other avenues.

We don't know if this helped changed any minds a TLA or not. But it may have.

Or there just may have been a change of the powers that be over there that did not want to pass up this kind of a money maker. At leased on the on demand side.
    And they are letting other bareback studios in as well.

It could be ether or both.

We are just happy that the walls have started to come down over there.

Making Pain Pay!
    I could not agree more that I am happy to see the "walls come down" in regard to content.

I think that anytime a studio makes forward progress in beating down barriers it is good for EVERYONE in the industry.

Personally, (and this might be the cynic in me), I think it was the money. On the other hand, you guys seem to have a solid rep and that certainly could not have hurt matters. Either way, reason to celebrate.

Often times financial incentives lead the way to better understandings.

Congrats on your VOD with TLA.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

yeah, just like Cam said - things are opening up to bareback production companies these days

GAYVN has even offered to review our new release BAREBACK MUSCLE DADDY - starring ME - its an all about me movie so I'm reluctant to send it over - considering our "uneasy" relationship over the years with them

all I need now is a horrible review to ruin my life - (right!)

anyway, I think its great that TLA has done the 180 - I'll be shocked if others (who have slammed the door in our face and tried to erase our names from their data bases) will ever change heart - unless of course - they start to hear the jingle of change in the pockets

god, I love America - land of the greedy - and we're right here - smack dab in the middle of the conspicuous consumption capital of the world (outside of Abu Dabi) - Beverly Hills, CA 90210 - (no offense neighbor guys) - please don't cut off my direct line to the oil well... daddy needs oil - we're packing up the jeep to head north and film in and around Dore Alley weekend - and to protest Evian and other imported waters at Chez Pannise in Berkeley - join guys and gals - it takes one cup of oil to bring a bottle of Evian to Berkeley from Evian, France - that's not good for the planet