Thread: Interesting Observations About Sites With 'Exclusive Content'

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Interesting Observations About Sites With 'Exclusive Content'

Im noticing more and more as of late that sites launching that are billed as sites with 'exclusive content' are starting to launch with less exclusive stuff and more DVD licensed content.

Specifically with sponsors who have previously launched fully exclusive content sites, do you folks think this is because of lacking demand for fully exclusive sites just so long as 'some' of the scenes being used in the site are exclusive or do you think this is a method to 'confuse' the surfer in to becoming a member of these sites?

Regards,

Lee

Sorry I'm Strait, but I was Born This Way! Rob Ragan's Avatar
    It's sometimes cheaper and always less of a disaster to just buy content on exclusive or outright rather than deal with models, time, studio, hotels, Bla, bla, bla.
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    www.allboysdistribution.com
    AIM:raganabdist
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I sometimes think that all aspiring content producers should be required to have their head examined by a competent professional before launching into content production.

It might *sound* nice, but when you're actually out there dealing with the drama, the flakiness... well, as Rob said, buying content starts to sound very attractive

jaycar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I sometimes think that all aspiring content producers should be required to have their head examined by a competent professional before launching into content production.

It might *sound* nice, but when you're actually out there dealing with the drama, the flakiness... well, as Rob said, buying content starts to sound very attractive
    , i couldnt agree more. When these little shits of models ring you an hour before they are due to arrive for the shoot with some half arsed lame excuse why they cant make it (thats if they call at all) I think to myself, do i really want to keep doing this for much longer? the answer usually is, yes! All professions have their bullshit days and parts about them. That flaky attitude of some of these models is just part and parcel I guess :bananacock:

Cheers

nothing new about that. lots of straight sites have been doing that for years. one program i worked with had a name designer who made them tours that said "exclusive" on them and they didn't even notice.

most of the programs that i know who do that never even considered exclusive content - they just figured saying it would make more sales.

Meh.

We're 100% original content. Always have been and always will be. It's just what we do.

We certainly don't feel the need to ever augment our site with licensed content because we have more than enough of our own.

I don't think there's a lacking demand for sites with all original content, but I will say that most people lack the patience for it.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Baghdad Bob
    yes sicash has started doing that to

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Honest to god exclusive content is expensive and difficult to produce but we would not go any other way. Our business model requires it. In terms of branding, control and model quality there is no other way to get what we need. In our niche it is expected by the surfers. Exclusive models; no. Exclusive content: yes.