Thread: Im After A Nikon D70s

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Im After A Nikon D70s

Would anyone happen to know where i can get a Nikon D70s digital camera?

I have been looking for the past few weeks and so far, every where i have found one, its either out of stock, or they want $700 for just the camera body (ive seen full cameras and lenses for $700).

Anyone happen to know of a store that has a Nikon D70s in stock right now so i can order one and have it delivered within a couple of days?

I should also say, i want one that is *NEW* not second hand.

Regards,

Lee

good luck with that. nikon stopped making the D70 a while ago... everywhere i looked, all they have are refurbs.

just out of curiosity, wouldn't a rebel XT do as well? the pics are pretty much the same as pics from the 20D, which are very good. true, i found the camera uncomfortable to hold and opted for a 30D, but if it's not uncomfortable, the pic quality is very good and you can get one brand new on amazon with the kit lens for $584.94.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Patti,

I want the D70s because thats what one of my friends use and i love the pics he takes with his, the added benefit being he can also help me with settings

Bec,

They are all refurb models or body only

Regards,

Lee

Some weren't listed as refurbished ... sorry you didn't see one. I also don't know why you won't buy refurbs? I have, and usually they're in a heck of a lot better shape than ones that roll off the production line.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    hi there
    you might try http://secure.cameta.com/index.cfm
    they are in amityville thats where i bought my D-70. they also have e-bay sales

How long have you been gay?
    we still have these for sale in EU. Brand new.
    But I don't suppose you can find it in an online store. I think it costs around $950 with a standard lens. I'm talking about Nikon D70s