Thread: LA Stoops

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

LA Stoops

For any of you producers who have had a royal headache from trying to work with LA/Hollywood models, here's a new one:

A casting notice this morning on CraigsList for a two-week stage play. You not only need to fit the role, but you need to pay your share of all of the production costs.

Of course, you will get your moneyback from splitting the revenue... Provided they sell all of the tickets!!

Hahahaha

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    The sad thing is, the ad probably got replies

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    They also said in the casting notice that the show would be a "showcase", so any smart model should jump at the chance to be in a show that critics and talent scouts would come to, and see them and pick them out of a crowd. I know, I have.

If only models who contact me could see past the rent that was due LAST week, or the need for a few bucks to trave somewhere else, or pay the cell phone bill so it will work again, and work TFP etc in some of MY videos .

There's an old saying in Hollywood - you can't find a job, jobs find you. You have to be someone and have done something before someone will hire you, for the type and kind of job you really want.

I see this promo running now for a new CBS comedy show coming up. One of the leads sure looks like the skinny, gangley looking guy in that chewing gum commercial I see on MTV all the time... the one where the execs are partying in the office over-looking the production room, and while they're bragging about how the flavor lasts a long long time, the conveyor belt stops mid-sentence about maybe the flavor lasts too long. I also saw him in an earlier coml for the same gum, where he's at a bus stop in a really tiny Speedo.

Sometimes, you gotta put yourself out there to be seen above the crowd and noise.