Thread: internext preparations

internext preparations

I am hitting Internext next weekend, its the first show that I will be attending in like 5 years so I am a bit out of it when it comes to the prep stuff. What do you think I need to bring? I have business cards already, but should I get some other marketing stuff created?

When you go to a show and bring home your bag of goodies, what gets tossed and what gets kept for future business?

Gay is the new Black
    The "Promotional" thread from last year turned up the main answers of "lighters" "ashtray" and "something to write with, on"

[edit] because you can set any of these on a table in the show or outside be the pool and someone is going to pick it up[/edit]

We pretty much kept stuff like the lighters - but you won't be able to flight those over, plus most won't be able to flight them home, tshirts, all business cards, coffee mugs, and pens, and the nice directory of all the attendees. And a few dozen of the rubber titties ... (you'll see, just be in the main room when it shuts down on the last day -- LOL).

:cheerleader:

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    ...because you can set any of these on a table in the show or outside be the pool and someone is going to pick it up
    that is brilliant thinking!!! thanks

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    but you won't be able to flight those over
    http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...-lift-ban.html