Thread: What Makes A Good Affiliate Newsletter?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Makes A Good Affiliate Newsletter?

I was wondering, with so many affiliate programs sending out, in my opinion at least, crappy affiliate newsletter updates, what do you think makes a good affiliate newsletter?

Do you like to know whats new with a program, what their top sites are, how often the sites are being updated, when new promo tools have been added or just that you are able to get in touch with the program owner/reps if you need any help?

What to you, makes a good affiliate newsletter and also, how often do you think they should be sent?

Regards,

Lee

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I was wondering, with so many affiliate programs sending out, in my opinion at least, crappy affiliate newsletter updates, what do you think makes a good affiliate newsletter?

Do you like to know whats new with a program, what their top sites are, how often the sites are being updated, when new promo tools have been added or just that you are able to get in touch with the program owner/reps if you need any help?

What to you, makes a good affiliate newsletter and also, how often do you think they should be sent?

Regards,

Lee
    Personally, I like one that shows new tools, new sites. Now what I don't like.. I don't like getting newsletters with huge pictures in them. It clogs up my email when I am using web based email.
    ICQ# 200-385-093