Thread: Renting Warehouse Space for filming and filming outdoors

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

Renting Warehouse Space for filming and filming outdoors

Anyone here done this? If so what advice would you have and how would you go about doing it?

The feeling that I get is that a lot of filming is done by just sneaking around in the bushes, LOL.. is this true? Most of my stuff has been filmed indoors, but would REALLY like to expand to outdoor and warehouse shooting, with as little legal problems as possible.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Gay is the new Black
    Renting a warehouse is good because you can have sets.

In Tampa, you could buy "studio" space for photography and here, you can rent old brick buildings.

I would say, when looking for a studio, also look at it with a "backdrop" eye.

But also check your noise in the space. A warehouse is not a Sound stage.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I never rented a warehouse but I'm doing outdoor quite regularly. I always select the location very carefully. Especially on weekends you have to be extra careful that no walkers/hikers, especially families with children, run into you. For this I always have one or two 'watch dogs' with cell phones to cover up the surrounding area.

Over the time I've acquired the right look for good locations and while there are not so much hang-ups and legal problems with being nude in public where I live and work, it's still a good idea being not too obvious about what you do. As long as no one complains there are little to no problems with outdoors here, except maybe the little flies and bugs which tend to have a strange attraction to exposed genitalia.