Thread: Showing Models Scars?

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

Showing Models Scars?

If models have scars, should they be shown? I know some guys that I see with scars on them, they can be really sexy! I don't think I am the only one that likes these, but should I show them on video, or try to hide them as much as possible?
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Gay is the new Black

They make a model "more human"

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Well, I don't especially 'like' scars, but it's okay if they are small. They are part of the models personality and they make a model unique. However, if a model has a very big scar, like one that's running down from the chest to the navel, I'd probably wouldn't accept the guy for a shooting.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I was actually checking through Ounique again yesterday looking to see if they had updated their list of content sets featuring models with scars/scarification and they havent

Regards,

Lee

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    like getting naked in front of a camera in the first place, it's a models option, then the producers, etc

How long have you been gay?
    Dean, check your email.
    :yeah:

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    This is just my personal opinion.. but I think that scars can give a model more character. I mean.. we're in the business for fantasy right? It just gives one more point for a viewer to incorporate into their own little story inside their head, one more detail consider.

Plus I agree with IdolKnights... sometimes it's a turn on just knowing someone that beautiful isn't -completely- perfect.. it makes someone more accessible, so to speak.
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

mgillis
    Perhaps it depends on the scar?

You know the saying, "chicks dig scars", well it's mostly true. But there are sexy and non-sexy scars.

Sexy scars include:
    1) Anything garnered from a motorcycle/sports accident
    2) Anything that says "i'm super cool and survived major pain"
    3) Scars that somehow highlight a feature (Harrison Ford's chin)
    4) Bullet wounds (apparently, in the rap world, though they do nothing for me except elicit the desire to duck and cover).

Non-sexy scars include:
    1) That hernia operation
    2) The small-pox vaccine

I don't know, I think I'm positing here that a scar in and of itself isn't sexy, but on the right guy and in the right place it is sexy. I wouldn't turn down a model because of a scar, but I would based on the type of scar and whether I thought that it detracted from the sexiness of the imagery or not.

Personally, don't like the image posted by Idolknights. He's hot, but that scar actually turns me off - reminds me of a very odd operation which isn't sexy.

M.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    I personaly do find scare sexy! Unless it's very big!

Cash in on LiveBucks

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by mgillis View Post
    Personally, don't like the image posted by Idolknights. He's hot, but that scar actually turns me off - reminds me of a very odd operation which isn't sexy.

M.
    I'm bias to this one scar - I have the same scars from an operation I had at the age of 9 or 10.

I can't find any information on what the operation was and no one will tell me (from my family) And I have sent in forms to pull the medical records but have yet to get anything back.

So, for now, I just tell my mom "Why did you remove my ovaries!"