Thread: Friends who want to be models?

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

Friends who want to be models?

Has anyone ever used friends as models? I am up in the air on this issue, on one hand, hey, I know the guy, and he would work well. On the other, I don't want to run into down the road and him want me to take his content down. For me, I see it as 2 different relationships, one is a friendship, and once the friend works for you, that is a different relationship, a business one.

I guess maybe explaining to him upfront, that I am not doing any favors down the road, and I will not take the content down, but that sounds bitchy...

This guy keeps asking over and over and over to be a "Dean's Boy"... how would you handle this, or do you have experience with this?
    ICQ# 200-385-093

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Many of our models have become friends of ours, and I think, all in, we've had maybe two or three takedown requests out of almost 200 models. I've had a couple people who were friends first and became models, and we've never had a problem.

We make it clear to everyone up front, and as far as friends, I think as long as you're clear that it's not an option to take the content down later (perhaps even put that in a statement which they sign), it's probably fine.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Chip is right. I've had several friends that have worked for me. Some didn't work out and a lot did with no problem. Just be upfront about everything and if you choose your friends right, it should work out. If not, then he/she wasn't the right friend anyway, it just took a little while longer to figure it out.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Yeah, That's it. Just lay it on the line from the start. Things might sting a little if something goes sour, but it won't be an earth-shattering friendship-ending moment.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    No doubt it's been done, probably successfully. When I was at mia istudios.com I was amazed at how many model became friends with the owner and hung around exclusive for years , no contract, my brother and I among them . As a new producer myself, i am just trying to keep it simple with a "Don't Poop where you sleep " policy

Baghdad Bob
    i wouldnt do thaty because you might break your friendships